Recent content by Arlodog

1. A

Items The Stormscepter - New magic weapon

awesome! magic will be used again!!! buff it and it will amazing! best idea on the forums!
  2. A

Help with Jungle temple!!

Err.. thats what i meant dude! :)
  3. A

Hello all

Hello all
  4. A

Biomes & Nature The Blooming

good but TWO HUNDRED WOOD ARROWS TO MAKE 1 CANDY ARROW !!!!! plz change this :)
  5. A

Story Tales of Terraria

awesome in every way except... your summoning The Wall of Text to much please try to defeat it :)
  6. A

ok done that! it looks like you have explored most/all of the underground jungle however theres still a massive area where it could be. try looking around the edges like mining throught the ENTIRE underground jungle rather then just the bit with caves. :)
  7. A

Story The Lamentation of the Moon Lord

WRITE MORE plz plz plz plz plz I Love it SOOO much Am watching this post for like EVER Keep it up!!! your AWESOME!!!!
  8. A

PC Facing off against the Destroyer. Is my gear bad?

err yes you should definetly get titanium/adamantite armour ill also suggest getting the fetid baghnaks as these have massive speed and good dmg WARNING THIS WILL STILL BE A HARD FIGHT but its possible and this is a great plan to use btw you get the fetid baghnaks from crimson mimics :)
  9. A

PC Plantera easyfied YAY!!!

i know everyone has trouble with plantera Right? so here is a litreraly fail safe option for fighting plantera! - make the Terra blade/True Excalibur -get clorophyte armour with mask headpiece -Arena- -------------------------- so now is the main part the arena! find plantera's bulb and DO...
  10. A

well.... its very big so maybe start searching out large areas in a regular pattern throughout the underground/cavern layer of the jungle.
  11. A

PC Need Help: What object is this?

yep but you can also mine it with a platinum+ pickaxe
  12. A

Will you be there to face what comes next?

Definetly a pillar argghh i cant spell!!
  13. A

NPCs & Enemies New NPC: Alchemist

love it.
  14. A

NPCs & Enemies the platinum skeleton

I agree Just Why?
Back
Top Bottom