Recent content by Arrgghhhhh

1. Arrgghhhhh

tModLoader VanillaPlus Mod - Vanilla-style content expansion

Yeah, sorry, Im doing this all by myself, so I haven't had time to document all that stuff in a wiki page yet. Most of the items in the mod are crafted. Take whatever item in vanilla that resembles the item you're looking for and plop it in the guide recipe checker. E.g. for Banshees Wail...
  2. Arrgghhhhh

VanillaPlus Mod - Vanilla-style Content Expansion

It doesn't show well in the video, but yes, the main spears explode into mini-eaters on impact just like the scourge of the corruptor. Thank you for checking out my mod!
  3. Arrgghhhhh

This was mistakenly posted as a mod that was fully Released. If you saw this before, don't mind me. But do mind the new content! :wink
  4. Arrgghhhhh

VanillaPlus v0.800 VanillaPlus adds a new content that blends in with the aesthetic of the base game. Most of the items have unique functionalities! Older items have also been made relevant again as part of later-game recipes! BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE: -Fusion cutter: laser "sword" which is...
  5. Arrgghhhhh

tModLoader VanillaPlus Mod - Vanilla-style content expansion

VanillaPlus v0.991 WIKI LINK: https://vanillaplus-terraria-mod.fandom.com/wiki/VanillaPlus_Terraria_Mod_Wiki#Content VanillaPlus adds a new content that blends in with the aesthetic of the base game. Most of the items have unique functionalities! Older items have also been made relevant again as...
Back
Top Bottom