Recent content by Kendrick Lamar

1. Kendrick Lamar

I've had a couple nights out with my mates and as a result I've been pretty hung over since...

I've had a couple nights out with my mates and as a result I've been pretty hung over since Saturday. Hbu?
  2. Kendrick Lamar

Heya man. It's been a while

Heya man. It's been a while
  3. Kendrick Lamar

Merry Christmas.

Merry Christmas.
  4. Kendrick Lamar

you got anything you wanna trade me vro.

you got anything you wanna trade me vro.
  5. Kendrick Lamar

i didnt think ultra sun was going to be this good. jesus christ pokemon really improved from Y

i didnt think ultra sun was going to be this good. jesus christ pokemon really improved from Y
  6. Kendrick Lamar

Alright, I've just got to update my DS. Pm me ur discord or DS id so I can add you and trade.

Alright, I've just got to update my DS. Pm me ur discord or DS id so I can add you and trade.
  7. Kendrick Lamar

y00000 hold up lemme find my ds charger because ur blessed and i have no battery

y00000 hold up lemme find my ds charger because ur blessed and i have no battery
  8. Kendrick Lamar

do you mind telling me what level it is oh chosen one?

do you mind telling me what level it is oh chosen one?
  9. Kendrick Lamar

Anyone here completed ultra sun/moon and have an alolan vulpix they'd be willing to trade me for...

Anyone here completed ultra sun/moon and have an alolan vulpix they'd be willing to trade me for garbage for my own personal enjoyment?
  10. Kendrick Lamar

wow. i been here a long :red: time. doesnt feel like its been 3 years lmao

wow. i been here a long :red: time. doesnt feel like its been 3 years lmao
  11. Kendrick Lamar

i was talking about both albums. the album that i linked and 50 cent's.

i was talking about both albums. the album that i linked and 50 cent's.
  12. Kendrick Lamar

https://open.spotify.com/album/2sVhxnYYuwuK24g3EAQRxM here's the album i was referencing if you...

https://open.spotify.com/album/2sVhxnYYuwuK24g3EAQRxM here's the album i was referencing if you were interested.
  13. Kendrick Lamar

i meant that this album is the best one that i've heard since that album. get rich or die trying...

i meant that this album is the best one that i've heard since that album. get rich or die trying was amazing, and this compares to that in the genre it's repping.
  14. Kendrick Lamar

no, the artist 6lack. give his album a listen, it's on spotify and a masterpiece among young...

no, the artist 6lack. give his album a listen, it's on spotify and a masterpiece among young artists.
  15. Kendrick Lamar

You live in Florida?

You live in Florida?
Back
Top Bottom