Recent content by Arvensis

1. Arvensis

Portfolio/Multi-Topic My ideas

1. Battle of the Biomes One of the things that made the Doom games so epic was monster infighting, and since the first time I entered hardmode I've wanted the Hallowed mobs and Corruption mobs to fight against each other in order to spread their own biome. I'd also like to create a kind of a...
  2. Arvensis

PC WTB Solar Flare armor or 36 Luminite bars

Beating Moon Lord together sounds cool, but you can also sell the sigils to Spirit if you want to. I now have full Solar Flare armor and wings, so if you wanna beat Moon Lord together I'm totally up for that too.
  3. Arvensis

Added. I hope you dont get spook'd by my beautiful Steam name
  4. Arvensis

I got 5 atm. Meaning 15 luminite bars for me. Wanna trade?
  5. Arvensis

Holy crap I'm on my way to get some plants
  6. Arvensis

That sounds good. I'm making a deal with SpiritInfinity but I can also buy some from you too. How many plants do you want? It might take a while to get them though
  7. Arvensis

I have a world with crimson now, and I'm currently searching for bulbs. Random fact: about 30 mins and still havent found one lol. And cool thanks :D
  8. Arvensis

Well atm I could craft only 1 sigil, meaning I'd have to farm for hours to get 10 :/ Aaaand I can create a crimson world and beat Plantera there, but it would take some time, not alot but some. Sorry for the late reply
  9. Arvensis

Crap, I forgot to mention I haven't yet beaten Moon Lord, sorry fam
  10. Arvensis

Sup?

Hi. I'm Arvensis, 18 from Finland and tbh I signed up in here just to buy some Solar Flare armor lol. But I think I'll stick around here even if I get my armor and maybe become at least semi-active here. Or not.
  11. Arvensis

As the title says. If you have only the Luminite bars instead of Solar Flare armor, I can buy the bars (or 144 ores if you're too damn lazy to smelt it). Just tell me what you want in exchange PS. This is my first time trading, so I'm not 100% sure on how these things are done PPS. I haven't...
Back
Top Bottom