Recent content by Arya Swan

1. Arya Swan

Mobile Ice biome block requirements

I was about to do fishing in my artifical ice biome, when I realized the background isn't ice. Then I checked the ice biome and snow biome on wiki, and found "Biome now required 1500 blocks instead of 300". Does that apply to ice biome as well?
  2. Arya Swan

I wonder if I ask the devs to translate Terraria to my language, like I did once to minecraft...

I wonder if I ask the devs to translate Terraria to my language, like I did once to minecraft devs...
  3. Arya Swan

Mobile Dry rocket causes game freeze

I see, If my phone can run Terraria on 60FPS at normal occasions, does that mean its slow?
  4. Arya Swan

Does processing speed connects with FPS?
  5. Arya Swan

Mobile Wet, Lava, Honey and Dry bombs freeze my game

Also happened with dry rockets.
  6. Arya Swan

When I was testing rockets, I used the ones sold by cyborg NPC. But whenever it hits water or enemy, my game freezed. Please fix ASAP. Because of this, I have to restart the game, making what I have done isn't saved. (Video here: . I can't upload the video here, as the video size is too big...
  7. Arya Swan

Mobile [1.4] Message is not properly inside the box it was designed for

I ran to this super tiny problem after I defeated WoF, it kinda annoyed me. (One question, was messages only appears when you open inventory is a intended feature?)
  8. Arya Swan

Resolved [Mobile] World stuck on Setting Liquids

It happened to me once, with tons of water too. Just wait patiently... ...I dont know the exact minutes it taken, I was scared at first because the loading took so long. In short; patience.
  9. Arya Swan

Wish i could ask for a terraria/minecraft cake :3

Wish i could ask for a terraria/minecraft cake :3
  10. Arya Swan

Nyeh! :D

Nyeh! :D
  11. Arya Swan

Dunno, family surely will celebrate tho

Dunno, family surely will celebrate tho
  12. Arya Swan

almost my birthday 😆

almost my birthday 😆