Recent content by asdexgamer

1. asdexgamer

sike i defeated old duke on revengeance 2nd try

sike i defeated old duke on revengeance 2nd try
  2. asdexgamer

PC Terraria crashing when i disconnect headphones or switch to another audio device

it was supposed to show the typical crash screen windows has, but windows screen recorder decided to only record terraria
  3. asdexgamer

why is calamity WoF easy

why is calamity WoF easy
  4. asdexgamer

PC Terraria crashing when i disconnect headphones or switch to another audio device

There is nothing in my clipboard as i can see, neither a error log in the game files, both My games and where the resources are, i recorded a video showing how it crashes, if it helps
  5. asdexgamer

This basically happens when i switch to another audio device/take off/on headphones when terraria is running, i saw some thread talking about this but it wasnt fixed in the current version.
  6. asdexgamer

ok thanks.

ok thanks.
  7. asdexgamer

I would like to get some help with the slime god on calamity, anyone got tips?

I would like to get some help with the slime god on calamity, anyone got tips?
  8. asdexgamer

tModLoader Lag spikes?

Try the tmodloader 64 bit thing that they made, i had frame drops from 60 to 48, now i only have frame drops from 55 to 60, hope this helps though this is from 2017 and no idea if somebody will notice this.
  9. asdexgamer

i didnt expect anyone to comment here

i didnt expect anyone to comment here
  10. asdexgamer

this is a status, nothing else, you cant find anything interesting here.

this is a status, nothing else, you cant find anything interesting here.
Back
Top Bottom