Ashyrae
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• When it hit me that I'd been playing this game for ten years, a little less than half my life, I'm pretty sure I felt the world spin for a few seconds.
    Ashyrae
    Ashyrae
    Indeed! As for the forum... I feel like purging 8 pages of status updates. Hindsight is 20/20, and I feel physical pain looking at my childishness.
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Fair enough. Thankfully, Mutual Respect has done a great job at preventing others from holding that stuff against you disparagingly. `:)
    Unit One
    Unit One
    It’s amazing that it’s been ten years for sure.
    I feel like I managed to walk into a time capsule, except most of the time capsule's gone since the social groups section was retired. It's been a hot minute.
    Ashyrae
    Ashyrae
    I have to wonder who's still around at this point from the TO migration. Sound off, perhaps? 👀
    Nothing - NOTHING - stings more than being told your brake light burnt out on the way to the DMV.
    Ashyrae
    Ashyrae
    I have to wait until the day before Thanksgiving to take my goddamned driving test. It was supposed to be today.
    Ashyrae
    Ashyrae
    The kicker is, they were working last night. ;-;
    Trash Boat
    Trash Boat
    Not your day, huh.
    Got my wisdom teeth out today, and my adult canine exposed from the roof of my mouth. Simultaneously liberating and painful.
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    I know I'll need mine out soon and I'm locking my phone away because I've seen what that sleepy gas does.
    Ashyrae
    Ashyrae
    Actually, I ended up getting IV anaesthesia. No such goofiness. I can attest to being totally lucid, just really tired.
    Apparently, the memes were not enough. Stefan Karl Stefansson (Robbie Rotten in LazyTown) now has Stage IV Cholangiocarcinoma. :<
    Arpiter
    Arpiter
    Well this has been a pretty depressing week, I'm going to miss that guy.
    Vaikyia
    Vaikyia
    Damn, man. At least we all know, next to Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen, he was a true number one to all. A master of humor and disguise, may he rise to the heavens to share his humor with god and the angels.
    Myu
    Myu
    I genuinely hope he gets better. Memes aside, he seemed like a really nice guy.
    Having just watched the Tomb of Sargeras end-cinematic for WoW - what the flying :red:, Illidan!?
    OFF
    OFF
    eh... maybe not the wisest idea
    Ashyrae
    Ashyrae
    I think Khadgar's reaction pretty much sums it up. Followed by an intense desire to go back to farming BT just to keep killing Illidan.
    Aurora3500
    Aurora3500
    I need to get myself that great sword skin one day. Close to getting the Zenistar, would be interesting to see what this looks like.

Love how the Syandana on your Nekros makes it look like it has 4 wings.
    Ashyrae
    Ashyrae
    o.o? The syandana is just the Repala Syandana from TennoGen. The "wings" are part of the Nekros Prime model itself.
    Aurora3500
    Aurora3500
    Ah looked like it was part of the Syandana. My mistake. It's really cool how it looks overall.
    Reactions: Droid15.24.3
    Droid15.24.3
    Droid15.24.3
    Mmm, Warframe.
    Ashyrae
    Ashyrae
    I ended up losing my Hunter tier founder account, too, so this is my new account. I've got a ticket in with proof that I had possession of a founder account so hopefully that gets fixed. e.e
    Droid15.24.3
    Droid15.24.3
    Yeah, I'd want that back as well if I was in your position! xD (Sadly, I didn't know about Warframe till U11).
    Is anyone on here able to clarify what's going on in Ankara right now? Apparently the Russian Ambassador to Turkey was assassinated.
    Kazzymodus
    Kazzymodus
    Yes. He was holding a speech at a photo exhibition when he was shot multiple times. The motive seems to be the Syrian conflict, what with Russia supporting the Syrian government. Either way, a dreadful situation.
    Ashyrae
    Ashyrae
    Waited a bit to see how this plays out and for news outlets to get their heads straight - hopefully, this doesn't end up being a Franz Ferdinand moment like many are saying.
    Kazzymodus
    Kazzymodus
    I was wondering if that comparison was going to be made.

I'm not an historian, but it seems very unlikely that the shooting of a diplomat by a pro-rebel lone wolf is going to cause a conflict between any sovereign nations, let alone a world war.
    (Battlefield 4) Took me a year, but I finally completed the DICE LA / Dragon Valley Camo puzzle with the help of the P4F clan. \o/
    (Overwatch) Got POTG as Sombra by shutting down 5 of 6 ults - and got gold elims in the same round. I'm starting to like this hero a lot.
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Who doesn't? Her inclusion is the event that everyone was waiting for from what I've seen.
    Ashyrae
    Ashyrae
    10:59 AM - Richtofen: also sombra can :red: off.
    10:59 AM - Richtofen: She is awful and should die

The salt
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Business as usual. Sombra or no Sombra, expect saltiness.
    Today in the life of Tribulation (no pun intended) - almost run off the road while on a steep hill by some freak.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom