Recent content by Ashyrae

1. Ashyrae

PC [RP] [Original Setting] Eventide

Today marks the beginning of the next chapter of Eventide's setting!
  2. Ashyrae

You'll need *a* backstory or background to not be rejected immediately. Denied, for now. Approved.
  3. Ashyrae

Please post the contents of application.txt as a forum post, we're not going to download an attachment.
  4. Ashyrae

Seems like a good starting point. Given the general lack-of-presence of Ibartakans in Sathonia, perhaps adding a bit of info as to how Flyst has arrived in the general vicinity of Carhillion and Arelonn would be a decent additional contribution. Just add that information & then you'll probably...
  5. Ashyrae

I'll review this first thing in the morning.
  6. Ashyrae

Indeed! As for the forum... I feel like purging 8 pages of status updates. Hindsight is 20/20...

Indeed! As for the forum... I feel like purging 8 pages of status updates. Hindsight is 20/20, and I feel physical pain looking at my childishness.
  7. Ashyrae

When it hit me that I'd been playing this game for ten years, a little less than half my life...

When it hit me that I'd been playing this game for ten years, a little less than half my life, I'm pretty sure I felt the world spin for a few seconds.
  8. Ashyrae

If you find the application process too daunting, here are some examples (as written for my own characters!):
  9. Ashyrae

Eventide is a high-fantasy RP Terraria server, featuring a completely original setting (including custom lore, magic system, pantheon of gods, and more!); run by veteran Terraria RP community members (hailing from previous servers such as UmbraRP, Pyro: TNG, Aphiria, and others), we guarantee a...
  10. Ashyrae

I have to wonder who's still around at this point from the TO migration. Sound off, perhaps? 👀

I have to wonder who's still around at this point from the TO migration. Sound off, perhaps? 👀
  11. Ashyrae

I feel like I managed to walk into a time capsule, except most of the time capsule's gone since...

I feel like I managed to walk into a time capsule, except most of the time capsule's gone since the social groups section was retired. It's been a hot minute.
  12. Ashyrae

I have effectively risen from the dead to bring you the best Danger Zone cover of all time...

I have effectively risen from the dead to bring you the best Danger Zone cover of all time. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkTLLa9atB8
  13. Ashyrae

The kicker is, they were working last night. ;-;

The kicker is, they were working last night. ;-;
  14. Ashyrae

I have to wait until the day before Thanksgiving to take my goddamned driving test. It was...

I have to wait until the day before Thanksgiving to take my goddamned driving test. It was supposed to be today.
  15. Ashyrae

Nothing - NOTHING - stings more than being told your brake light burnt out on the way to the DMV.

Nothing - NOTHING - stings more than being told your brake light burnt out on the way to the DMV.
Back
Top Bottom