Recent content by Aspartam

1. A

tModLoader Cheeze's Content Pack

I guess you are right. Vanilla and Thorium mod minions I summoned didn't despawn, but Calamity minion despawned.
  2. A

tModLoader Cheeze's Content Pack

Hi, I am using Glove of Dread right now and minions disappear/despawn while fighting Granite Energy Storm from Thorium mod. I tried the fight a few times and also resummoning minions after they disappear, they disappeared again as they attack the boss when boss has things orbiting around it. I...
  3. A

tModLoader Cheat Sheet

if I remember correct, you need to bind a key for it to appear on screen, I don't remember if it had a default key
  4. A

tModLoader Cheat Sheet

it is "C"
  5. A

tModLoader Cheat Sheet

thanks for awesome mods. Would you consider adding an option similiar to "Auto-Trash" but instead it auto stacks an item to portable storage items player carries if same item is already present in it?
  6. A

tModLoader Durability

Hi, do you plan to set a durability setting to pickaxes /drills so that durability bar changes faster if you dig a block which is harder/needs more pickaxe power?
  7. A

[1.4.4.9] TerrariaPatcher (plugins and more!)

I am getting 2 errors while game trying to load thorium and Calamity mods, game disables them and continues loading other mods( for me, game is able load them without TerrariaPatcher). I created a new character/world without an issue with the rest of loaded mods without thorium, Calamity. I was...
  8. A

[1.4.4.9] TerrariaPatcher (plugins and more!)

Hi, thank you for creating TerrariaPatcher. I hope you didn't get frustrated with updates, bug fixes yet. Today I tried to install TerrariaPatcher v1.2.0.31 over tmodloader v0.9.0.2. When try to load world game crashed. Then I disabled all mods and tried to create a new world, game crashed again.
  9. A

tModLoader Lives & Injury

I haven't enabled this mod yet but do you think using Life Crystals to recover your lost hp would be good for single player at least? There are lots of Life Crystals. Lets say you have 87 max health because of injuries; you use 1 Life Crystal to make it 88 or 90 or 95 or 97.Then when it is close...
  10. A

tModLoader Stamina

ok. I will create new character/world. (Since it was the very beginning of world (like first 2 days), I also died and dropped money , so I only have 5 silver 14 copper coins, merchant npc wouldn't spawn)
  11. A

tModLoader Stamina

thank you, and there is nothing to apologize, it is only normal , these things happen while creating sth new and awesome like your mod. And about durability, it is nicely brutal, I wasn't paying attention and didn't dig enough ores. Now I am like a fish out of ocean, time to find some bombs :p I...
  12. A

tModLoader Stamina

seems like there are new problems :( game crashes when I try to create a new character. when I load a world I couldn't see stamina bar and the game cursor. Also game crashed when I tried to save and exit. http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=817499601
  13. A

tModLoader Stamina

hi, I created a new character and a new world, I used this with some other mods. When I try to enter world, game crashed. I disabled Stamina and tried to load again , it was succesfull. But I didn't try to progress yet so not sure it was a one time error and sth will happen again. I hope I...
  14. A

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

does anyone else have a game runnig slow motion problem? I think it happens when I enable "waves quality", even on low. Looks like game runs normal when setting is "off".
  15. A

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

https://github.com/bluemagic123/tModLoader/releases/tag/v0.9.0.2
Back
Top Bottom