Recent content by Casey Howley

1. Casey Howley

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Casey's Collection of Spirited Suggestions

Hello, all! It's been... quite some time since I last visited the forums in any capacity, but I'm back, and I've brought with me a large collection of suggestions, including mechanical changes, NPCs, consumables, and accessories! They're not all entirely mine, as I've been working with a friend...
  2. Casey Howley

Map-Adventure Down the Well

As the first adventure map I've played in Terraria, I really enjoyed it. The puzzles were fun, the secrets were nice, and the story was really interesting. I rate this map... Quack/10
  3. Casey Howley

Weapons & Equip Diversifying endgame equipment and Boss drops for the cultist

Here's how to use spoilers: [.spoiler=(name)] text [./spoiler] Obviously you just take out the periods, and you don't use the parenthesis around the name (unless you want to).
  4. Casey Howley

Weapons & Equip Diversifying endgame equipment and Boss drops for the cultist

Pretty interesting suggestions. Though, I have to say, all I can think of while looking at this is: Wall. Of. Text. I'd really suggest putting in some spoilers. Other than that, it seems pretty cool (well, what I read anyways).
  5. Casey Howley

Weapons & Equip Gaster Blaster... Kinda. (May Contain UNDERTALE spoilers) (Just an FYI)

I mean, I though about making a collection of Undertale based weaponry, but I decided against it. I will agree though, those ideas would be pretty cool.
  6. Casey Howley

Weapons & Equip "To the Skies" Wyvern Armor, New Mana Option

I'm going to say no support, because by that point most players would already have wings, and those don't cost Mana to use. Also, this could allow for near-Infinite flight (in its current state), which is something I think armor shouldn't be able to do.
  7. Casey Howley

Weapons & Equip Skyhook

But wouldn't it be so fast you really couldn't control it? If it look literally 5 seconds to get from one edge of a large world to the other, like you suggested, that would be 22909.091 mph. (Just over 254x Normal Max Speed of a player, and just over 199x the fastest speed of the Mechanical...
  8. Casey Howley

Weapons & Equip Gaster Blaster... Kinda. (May Contain UNDERTALE spoilers) (Just an FYI)

I'd say sometime in Hardmode, not exactly sure when though, probably early-mid. It seems a bit to powerful for pre-hardmode.
  9. Casey Howley

Yep. Not wrong there. Let me see what I can do to tweak it and make it a bit more powerful (without making it god). Edit: Updated with a DoT debuff, and increased the initial hit damage slightly.
  10. Casey Howley

So, I've been playing UNDERTALE recently, and I honestly found Sans' attacks interesting, so I thought it might be interesting to use that kind of damage mechanic for a weapon. So I present you you: The Frame Blaster. (Image credit to my friend, who goes by the handle of NebulaeDragon, though...
Back
Top Bottom