Recent content by Atlasroar

1. A

1.4 Performance Issues.

Yesterday i tweeted towards the official twitter to report i was having performance issues and i saw the above comment in the already "reported" and wanted to at least provide some extra information where i couldn after doing some tests. Most of last night i did some play testing to try and...
  2. A

With Great Power Comes Great Accessibility - Introducing Terraria's New Journey Mode

To lazy to continue with multiple quotes so i'll write this out by responding in a list. i"m going to skip over some things as i think the mods assume we're at each oters throats right now so i'll let those things pass. 1.) I can actually say this and expect to be taken seriously. If someone...
  3. A

With Great Power Comes Great Accessibility - Introducing Terraria's New Journey Mode

I can literally say whatever i like. I'm physically capable of doing so. Besides adding fuel to the flame your points below This discussion is about journey mode. "research items and duplicate them" So you mean an overly complicated system for creative mode? Clearly you have no idea how...
  4. A

This conversation ends here because you and many others continue to miss the point of my complaint. As it continues to elude you and go over your head we'll end this here as I don't have the patience and fear repercussions if I have to make this any easier to understand.
  5. A

I'm certainly entitled to my opinion. If you don't like it don't respond. The issue isn't that journey mode exists. It's cool. But the features in journey mode are nothing new. It's a pointless update and brings nothing new to the table. Cheatsheet and heros mod already do what's done in the...
  6. A

well poop. Misread the context. that'd be kind of cool if it was in vanilla as well. "item/boss checklist" type deal without all the extra fluff
  7. A

it already has this? if an item requires 100. it shows you how many items you need to get to that 100.
  8. A

It mostly comes down to variety and looks.
  9. A

how much harder are you going to suck dude? Journey mode is literally cheatsheet/herosmod/terraria overhaul weather system combined. Play with those 3 mods and then come back to me and tell me how it's different. Don't worry i'll wait. "a new way to play the game" really dude? install...
  10. A

So what exactly is the point of journey mode? Tmodloader is coming with 1.4 anyways right? so you basically took terraria overhaul weather system, cheat sheet, heros mod and combined it all into a pretty package and said hey heres a new update? I've supported you guys for a very long time. The...
  11. A

Xbox 360 looking for players

mind you i'm well into the last moments of having all the items again in terraria i spend most of my time fishing on my world and fighting duke. i don't mind playing with others if they have a mic and can be mature. i'll gladly help out for any who need it. just send me a message on XBL and say...
  12. A

Xbox 360 Dedicated Xbox Players

mind you i usually play alone and try to build up my world (ive gotten really into fishing lately) but i dont mind having a bit of fun.
  13. A

Xbox 360 Beat all Bosses w/ players

if you're ever in the mood send me a message when i'm on and i'm down to play
  14. A

Xbox 360 Truffle worm or blizzard staff

if you are still needing either items i can always end up helping you out by letting you jump on my world and helping you farm for better gear
  15. A

Xbox One Help with Wall of Flesh

ahh yeah i figured on the slime. i farm king on a regular basis during the frost moon/pumpkin moon events. all the heart/mana drops keep me alive for simple wave running. i just hadnt gotten around to the queen as she is ...well out of the way, lol. but thanks for the heads up.
Back
Top Bottom