Recent content by Attribule

1. Attribule

The Arkhalis is better than I thought...

I feel like the Arkhalis is a really good example of what shortswords could be if they wanted to actually flesh them out more at any point. You can do a lot with that type of attack style.
  2. Attribule

Wavebank A Magnificent Soundtrack

I like most of the tracks but Blood Moon's is so subtle I often can't even hear it.
  3. Attribule

1.3 Expert Hardmode is too hard?

I just think it's funny you give Risk of Rain as an example since all RoR is is keep-away. You never want to get near your enemies because you die instantly, so going through them is only viable if you have i-frames or have picked up so many speed-ups that they can't hit you fast enough. Yes...
  4. Attribule

Hot Topic Share your RNG luck here!

I just got two sets of developer gear in a row: Cenx and Lazure
  5. Attribule

Plantera Expert Mode

Plantera is no different in Expert mode except it has more tendrils. This means piercing attacks are ideal as the added tendrils easily block attacks that can't pierce through to Plantera itself. Easy fight, approach is the same, just helps to have piercing. You don't need tons of buffs, heart...
  6. Attribule

Hardmode Key drop rate...

I always considered the dungeon chests to be like any other incredibly rare item drop: it's nice if you're lucky enough to get it at a certain point, but it isn't necessary and usually dies off afterward anyway. Nothing in the chests is actually required - they're kind of just bonuses in my...
  7. Attribule

Is Medusa bugged or just overpowered?

Easy fix: Know your surroundings. If you know you're near Marble then you then take into account whether there are openings nearby or not where enemies can spot you/attack you from. This helps you avoid being petrified as she can only do so when she is facing the player. Also, she is unable to...
  8. Attribule

My biggest gripe with 1.3

Funny thing is I haven't encountered any odd bugs or crashes in 1.3 yet, and my multiplayer experience has been flawless as well. Haven't even had the FPS loss in multiplayer that some people are plagued by. Also, nothing you're complaining about is even a major issue - they just sound like...
  9. Attribule

Official 1.3 Launch Feedback Thread

The Lunar sets have drills and whatnot in the data, just aren't available to create. That's what they meant.
  10. Attribule

Video Moon Lord + 6 Bosses + Frost Moon Wave 17 Expert Mode Solo Kill

I highly recommend Heartreach potion to people using the squishier playstyles. Being able to draw the hearts in without having to physically dip down into the chaos to get them is huge. Increases your survivability a ton during invasions.
  11. Attribule

[Poll] The hardest and easiest "Middle-Tier" Hardmode Bosses?

Golem is pathetically easy because he doesn't really do anything. I think the only time Golem is difficult is if you're unlucky with the way your room generated and you can't maneuver very well. Fishron is the hardest of the three, though he's easily beaten with a UFO, or Cute Fishron if you've...
  12. Attribule

Crimson>Corruption (spoilers)

50/50 chance doesn't mean you'll end up with exactly equal of each. You could have 100 Corruption worlds in a row (though the odds are slim) at a 50/50 chance. So no, it isn't a glitch. In small amounts odds like 50% are quite low, in large amounts they're quite high. With several worlds being...
  13. Attribule

Why the Summoner class is terrible

I don't think Summoner is terrible. While it doesn't have as many armor options I think it does quite well for itself offensively, especially when using more utility magic like turrets and Clinger Staff's wall (which is incredibly useful and hope the future has an upgraded version of this...
  14. Attribule

PC Terraria 1.3.0.6 is Live!

Exactly. They've barely done anything, and so many possible methods to beat him still exist and will always exist. I have to wonder what difficulty the people complaining are using, honestly. Because if they're that obsessed with beating Moon Lord then they *should* be on Normal, and if they...
  15. Attribule

What Biome do you think needs the most love?

Ocean, Marble and Granite. Ocean should have been fleshed out more a long time ago, but I'm hoping 1.3.1 does more with Marble and Granite at the very least.
Back
Top Bottom