Augustulus
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Okay so believe it or not but the Twins are indeed doable with only the Minishark in Master Mode with Early-HM gear.
    Draymien
    Draymien
    U can defeat the destroyer with P-HM gear, You should try it out it makes the fight way more interesting.
    Augustulus
    Augustulus
    Done already. The only Hardmode bosses I haven't done with Pre-HM gear are the Moon Lord, Empress of Light and Betsy (if you count Betsy as a boss that is.) But yeah I agree, it's fun to fight the mechanical bosses with Pre-HM gear as it offers a nice little challenge.
    Draymien
    Draymien
    Lol u don't really have to try fighting the Moon Lord with P-hm gear that would be insane... I don't think that is humanly possible tho...
    So after having finally completed my playthrough of 1.4 by crafting the Zenith I have come to the conclusion that 1.4 is actually quite underwhelming in my opinion since it felt more like if you made mods that tweaked vanilla a part of the base game rather than an actual update due to the pointless amount of buffs and nerfs. Also not to mention Master Mode and blahblah.
    Am I the only who feels bad when I just express my opinion on something?
    Augustulus
    Augustulus
    Like I swear it just feels like I just committed the biggest crime in all of reality when I express my opinions and somebody doesn't understand that it's just mine lol.
    Travlordian01⚡️
    Travlordian01⚡️
    I feel the same at times.
    Cheese sticks
    Cheese sticks
    That's why I don't do it much because that
    Master Mode Moon Lord down, wasn't even a battle tbh. Anyways now that he's down the only thing left to do is crafting the Zenith which is going to take an eternity.
    Hardmode Dungeon on Master Mode is pain. Honestly I can't even imagine how much the pillars will suck if I'm already dying to skeletons with rusty equipment.
    Blue_M4ge🌳
    Blue_M4ge🌳
    As someone who just recently did the pillars in master mode, I can tell you its BS in its purest form.
    Adapting
    Adapting
    Is what it is. I go in expecting to die, so I'm not surprised when I get one shot.
    sharkman0101
    sharkman0101
    One thing I did before fighting Plantera on my Melee Master Mode character before beating her was finding the Crimson Chest and creating an entrance through a cave into the dungeon where the chest was. That way, I could immediately get the Vampire Knives without having to panic run throughout the entire dungeon.
    Woohoo, finally learned to recite the first 100 digits of Pi! Well I say finally when in reality it only took 10 minutes lol.
    Starting to think that both Besty and the ML with PHM gear might just not be possible for me. Which sucks since they're the only bosses I haven't done with PHM gear.
    I kind of want to try and become more active here, but that'll most likely not happen as I have nothing to offer when it comes to anything here, oh well.
    Reactions: Chisaki
    Chisaki
    Chisaki
    In the same boat, for me it's hard to keep up with the community when I barely play the game anymore,
    I still plan to become active I just don't know how I'm going to go about it.
    My first status in this decade.
    Dapling
    Dapling
    Well AcTuAlLy the next decade doesn't start until 2021, because if it started in 2020 the first decade would have only 9 years (there wasn't a year zero).
    Don't hurt me please.
    Augustulus
    Augustulus
    I will devour your entire kind.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom