Recent content by Augustulus

1. Augustulus

What the most under powered weapon

Hot take, but the Phoenix Blaster. You may be very confused and question yourself why a post-Skeletron gun with solid dps that is easy to craft is mentioned, well it's because there are simply better options available. After Skeletron, the only boss you have left in pre-Hardmode is the Wall of...
  2. Augustulus

Best ranged weapon.

The Celebration MKII. It actually out-dps both the Phantasm and S.D.M.G.
  3. Augustulus

Warding Vs Menacing (for each class)

I always go for Menacing no matter what class I'm playing as, the extra 4% increased damage is just too good!
  4. Augustulus

Terraria Bad Ideas

New update, 1.5.0.1: Ore armours now slow down the player Most weapons available during the early or beginning part of Hardmode in the game now deal 67% less damage and have a 14% slower useTime Lazy Mode introduced, which makes every enemy have random stats and ai Background trees now count...
  5. Augustulus

Done already. The only Hardmode bosses I haven't done with Pre-HM gear are the Moon Lord...

Done already. The only Hardmode bosses I haven't done with Pre-HM gear are the Moon Lord, Empress of Light and Betsy (if you count Betsy as a boss that is.) But yeah I agree, it's fun to fight the mechanical bosses with Pre-HM gear as it offers a nice little challenge.
  6. Augustulus

Gear used: Orichalcum Armour, SoC, Stinger Necklace, Sharktooth Necklace, Pink Horseshoe...

Gear used: Orichalcum Armour, SoC, Stinger Necklace, Sharktooth Necklace, Pink Horseshoe Balloon, Bundle of Balloons, Frog Gear and Amphibian Boots. All reforged to menacing of course, and for ammo it's heavily recommended to use both Crystal and Ichor bullets but mainly Crystal for the fight if...
  7. Augustulus

Okay so believe it or not but the Twins are indeed doable with only the Minishark in Master Mode...

Okay so believe it or not but the Twins are indeed doable with only the Minishark in Master Mode with Early-HM gear.
  8. Augustulus

Candad is a totally real country that exists.

Candad is a totally real country that exists.
  9. Augustulus

Candad is a real country!

Candad is a real country!
  10. Augustulus

Usb pet rocks

Usb pet rocks
  11. Augustulus

So after having finally completed my playthrough of 1.4 by crafting the Zenith I have come to...

So after having finally completed my playthrough of 1.4 by crafting the Zenith I have come to the conclusion that 1.4 is actually quite underwhelming in my opinion since it felt more like if you made mods that tweaked vanilla a part of the base game rather than an actual update due to the...
  12. Augustulus

PC How manhy days irl does it take for you to beat Terraria or get to certian parts.

Usually around 4-7 days depending on if I feel like I want to play or not. Sometimes I do rush my playthroughs as they become boring or uninteresting to me causing them to last about 3 days. Though if I want to take things a bit on the slower side then it lasts about 18 days, more or less.
  13. Augustulus

Terrarians, tell us your experience of how you became the player today

I found Terraria through Tobuscus but I didn't end up buying it until a little later. I actually already knew a somewhat good amount of the game already prior to me playing it as I was frequently on the wiki and had watched Tobuscus' entire 500+ episode series on it. When I first played Terraria...
  14. Augustulus

No, Candad.

No, Candad.
  15. Augustulus

Bruh is Candad even a real country? Because if not, then my whole life has been a lie.

Bruh is Candad even a real country? Because if not, then my whole life has been a lie.
Back
Top Bottom