Recent content by Aura of Imagination

1. Aura of Imagination

I'm looking back at my old posts and cringing so hard, haha.

I'm looking back at my old posts and cringing so hard, haha.
  2. Aura of Imagination

I might be alive.

I might be alive.
  3. Aura of Imagination

Welp, today's my birthday. Woohoo!

Welp, today's my birthday. Woohoo!
  4. Aura of Imagination

Umm, is the Amazon version gonna get the 1.2.2/3/4 update? I don't mean to rush anyone, but I'm...

Umm, is the Amazon version gonna get the 1.2.2/3/4 update? I don't mean to rush anyone, but I'm getting extremely impatient.
  5. Aura of Imagination

As much as it may seem otherwise, I'm not being sarcastic. First trimester: straight-A's except...

As much as it may seem otherwise, I'm not being sarcastic. First trimester: straight-A's except for one class, which was only an A- because, no matter how many points I got for assignments, it was just a-minus, a-minus, a-minus. Curse you, online grading glitches. Curse you, inability to sleep...
  6. Aura of Imagination

School is going great. Yaaaaaay.

School is going great. Yaaaaaay.
  7. Aura of Imagination

Woohoo, Rainbow Gun. Now if only 1.2.2/3/4 could come out on Amazon so I could get a Spectre...

Woohoo, Rainbow Gun. Now if only 1.2.2/3/4 could come out on Amazon so I could get a Spectre Mask to use with it. .-.
  8. Aura of Imagination

Plantera keeps dropping Seaweed. Fine by me, I like turtles. :P

Plantera keeps dropping Seaweed. Fine by me, I like turtles. :P
  9. Aura of Imagination

Mobile Terraria Mobile Bugs & Issues Status

I found a few bugs: Heart Shrines sometimes aren't heart-shaped (I've seen rhombus shapes as well as squares) Broken Hero Swords seem to drop way too often (either that, or I'm really lucky :p) Terra Blade damage tooltip is messed up (often says things like 32 or 296) Cabbages seem to never be...
  10. Aura of Imagination

Question: Is the Amazon version of Terraria ever gonna be updated again? Or can it not handle...

Question: Is the Amazon version of Terraria ever gonna be updated again? Or can it not handle the updates?
  11. Aura of Imagination

Umm... you might be thinking of someone else. Sorry to kill the excitement. I had absolutely no...

Umm... you might be thinking of someone else. Sorry to kill the excitement. I had absolutely no idea there was another person in the game named YouNoob. But feel free to check out my levels if you'd like (in-game username YouNoob)! Sorry to advertise, although I'm not one of... those guys... who...
  12. Aura of Imagination

PC Terraria 1.3.0.6 is Live!

Cool! I know a few people who are bothered by the effects of those accessories, so that's a really nice change. :happy:
  13. Aura of Imagination

PC 1.3 Changelog

Hmm... It seems our current hype train is already overflowing... ALL ABOOOOOOOOOOOOOARD! This stuff is amazing. I can't wait! Surely all of your hard work will pay off! Just... two... more... days... I can definitely be patient. Hopefully.
  14. Aura of Imagination

The Gravity-Challenged Terrarian

Well, I forgot this thread existed--again. Goojahb. EE? How did you-- I had the help of a little somebody... Somebody as in me! Who are y--oh. Another Golden Key. Away with you! *tosses GK into lava, stuffs EE back in the gold chest and locks it, then finally eradicates every single Golden Key...
  15. Aura of Imagination

Mobile How to construct an amazing key mold farm

Just wondering, is this possible (and effective) if one doesn't have any SLE's? This Easter, I couldn't find a single Diseaster Bunny, therefore I got no Suspicious Looking Eggs, and I can't change the time on my Kindle.
Back
Top Bottom