I killed the ultra
  5. Slight

ACTs today wish me luck

ACTs today wish me luck
  6. Slight

bruh the drones are so aggravating now

bruh the drones are so aggravating now
  7. Slight

ITS ACTUALLY SO HARD I mean I don't have any guns cus I made a new save file BUT FILTH MOVESET...

ITS ACTUALLY SO HARD I mean I don't have any guns cus I made a new save file BUT FILTH MOVESET IS EVEN CHANGED
  8. Slight

ULTRAKILL BRUTAL IS OUT LETS :red:ING GOOOOOOOOOOO this will surely not take up several months to...

ULTRAKILL BRUTAL IS OUT LETS :red:ING GOOOOOOOOOOO this will surely not take up several months to p rank everything again
  9. Slight

The Last Post Wins!

yeah I probably should :P the only thing I've been using it for is rocket riding in cyber grind not a ton, but enough so that second wave is stressful
  10. Slight

The Last Post Wins!

the rocket launcher isn't my favorite ik its effetive but I can fumble the hotkey way too much I have it unequiped so it dosen't :red: up switching to railcanon yeah I don't just sawtrap that is nowhere near enough to full kill them yeah I have first wave down (most of the time) the mindflayers...
  11. Slight

The Last Post Wins!

Charged blue slab and electric rail canon for the turret then sawtrap the double swords machines the main problem I'm having is I cant build enough style and I die to hard damage in the second wave
  12. Slight

The Last Post Wins!

thats really good lol way better than what I'm getting I'm struggling to the double mindflayer room
  13. Slight

The Last Post Wins!

yuppp before I was just "haha throw myself at it" but now its dawning that I actually have to do all of it without dying once and I die a lot
  14. Slight

The Last Post Wins!

god serious P-2 grinding is soul crushing
  15. Slight

maybe I should consider just being better ig

maybe I should consider just being better ig
Back
Top Bottom