Awordley
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• giphy.gif

Happy birthday to you,
    The W.O.F is gonna get you,
    I hope you've taken your ironskin,
    Or you'll become Terrarian stew!
    Just waiting for the Sandstorm music track to be added to the official soundtrack on Steam. It's great! :)
    At this exact moment one year ago, I'd be invested into exploring the many new features just added to Terraria. Time sure flies.
    Didn't expect to wake up to see Duke Fishron fly past this morning. What a pleasant reminder!
    In just 2 days Terraria's Christmas will start, I'll finally be able to get 100% achievements. Virtual Christmas Hype!
    Starting my Halloween playthrough today with a friend. Hopefully we'll be lucky with Goodie Bag drops!
    Why on earth was the Severed Hand enemy not implemented? I've only just noticed now, it's not there in the Solar Eclipse.
    SolaR
    SolaR
    bcuz reasons
    I don't see a reason why they didn't implement it, I guess it will just go on to be a development mystery.
    Or maybe finished in a new patch, but probably not.
    Awordley
    Awordley
    It's pretty much a mystery. It has a banner and sprite, maybe Re-logic just didn't have a good movement animation or couldn't find the right AI to assign to it. Hopefully it will be in a future patch.
    What's wrong with your countdown to Terraria 1.3?! It says that there's 3812 days left, but it's out already.
    Sugars
    Sugars
    He said, "Integer underflow."
    Evilgrapez
    Evilgrapez
    Oh, sorry. My internet is going crazy at the moment and had the comment come up as a bunch of letters and numbers for me. XD
    Awordley
    Awordley
    It's not my countdown. When my countdown ended, it disappeared. However, the URL my countdown used is now being used by another countdown, which has 3812 days until 1.3 :p
    I've only just started an Expert Mode playthrough. If my Normal Mode playthrough lasted a month, I can't imagine how long this will take...
    I kind of wanted Cosmo to win the NWC, but congratulations to John Numbers anyway! I'm glad both of them got to meet Miyamoto!
    Get your Countdown to 1.3 banner today!
    Reactions: Thee Pie Man
    CinamonPizza
    CinamonPizza
    *begins to heavy breathe*
    Awordley
    Awordley
    Code:
    [URL='http://itsalmo.st/#terraria13'][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/wInATWl.gif[/IMG][/URL]
    Paste this into your signature to get it!
    Thee Pie Man
    Thee Pie Man
    A friend of mine redirected me to praise you for making the countdown timer for 1.3. I really appreciate it. Thanks so much for creating it :D
    The groom's long lost wife returns to him, just as I return to these forums. (That was a truly a terrible analogy)
    Reactions: Bry
    If you plan things in small manageable chunks, Terraria becomes very fun to play, due to the constant satisfaction from achieving little.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom