Recent content by axel_ashl

1. axel_ashl

tModLoader Battle Vehicles Mod idea

It should be an different kind of mount -Stays as an inmobile invulnerable NPC that you can take control of -Each vehicle will have predetermined but upgradeable attacks -Will be able to receive and give heavy damage, but when out of Health, a cooldown (potion sickness like effect) will prevent...
  2. axel_ashl

tModLoader [1.4.4] TerraGuardians - Terraria Companions Mod

ok, i will, but where is the forum if i may ask? i'm not sure where's that
  3. axel_ashl

Hello again, came back with an idea/concept seeing how the terraguardians work, perhaps a "terramount" could be created, working mostly like the controlled terraguardian sistem. while in the "Terramount" you could be limited to assigned attacks that the mount has, or for it to attack...
  4. axel_ashl

i thank you for this sacred information.
  5. axel_ashl

ok. in how many ways can the player approach each terraguardian? my problem is that i can't have Leopold as a companion because he got scared when i got near him (I managed to raise the frienship level up to 4 but still can't call him) EDIT. nevermind raised the level to 5 and can now call him
  6. axel_ashl

is there a page where we can see info about the mod?
  7. axel_ashl

tModLoader Dragon Ball Terraria

today i found a glitch, when i was triyng to reforge my ki beam, i recieved the balaced one and my game then crashed (sorry if there is bad english)
Back
Top Bottom