Recent content by AxerTheAxe

1. AxerTheAxe

tModLoader Need a bit of help for my mod

I've been working on that recently. MIght take be a bit tho because I'm a bit rusty at modding at the moment.
  2. AxerTheAxe

Your welcome! Also, how is your mod coming along?
  3. AxerTheAxe

This should work for you!
  4. AxerTheAxe

player.moveSpeed = whatever; and player.meleeCrit = whatever; Put those in the same place you put player.meleeDamage *= 1.18f; and player.AddBuff(BuffID.ShadowDodge, 1); Also, you can do replace "=" with "*= " to make it multiply by the value instead of just setting the value. Also, here is a...
  5. AxerTheAxe

Ok, this might take me a bit to figure out. The titanium armor works (Well, I think it works) when you hit an enemy there is a chance you can get shadow doge for 30 seconds, then when you are hit the debuff goes away. Assuming that that is what you want the armor to do I will try to find a good...
  6. AxerTheAxe

OK, I have been trying to figure this out but I have a few questions. Do you want the effect to work like the titanium armour/1.4 hallowed armor? If so then that might be complicated to pull off. If not, how do you want the effect to work? Thanks!
  7. AxerTheAxe

Nice! Also, remember to add inventory textures for your leggings and helmet.
  8. AxerTheAxe

Weird, send me the chestplate code and also the file path of your armors folder. My last guess is that your namespace is wrong.
  9. AxerTheAxe

Hmm, you need another texture called "HeroChestplate" that will be what you see when the item is in your inventory. The error message is saying that you are missing HeroChestplate_Body which is weird because you already have it. Assuming that your namepaces are correct then I guess the error...
  10. AxerTheAxe

Sorry if this gets complex but armor textures can be complicated . This error means you are missing a texture for an item. Chestplates need multiple textures all with different purposes to work. First, rename your texture called "HerosChestplate" to "HerosChestplate_Body" Then, you will also...
  11. AxerTheAxe

tModLoader [Solved] Help making an item only fishable in the ocean biome.

EDIT: This no longer works in the latest versions of the 1.4 alpha. Here is the code i just made to replace the broken code. //Make sure this is in ModPlayer class public override void CatchFish(FishingAttempt attempt, ref int itemDrop, ref int npcSpawn, ref AdvancedPopupRequest sonar, ref...
  12. AxerTheAxe

Need to get files out of my .tmod file

I would try this: Tool - TML.Patcher - Unpack, Repack, and Decompile .tmod Files With Ease I have not yet tested this myself so I am not really sure how or if it works but when I do test it I will let you know.
  13. AxerTheAxe

You are calling for a vanilla ItemID but using the ID for a modded item. Try replaceing it with mod.ItemType("DragonEssence"); ItemID only works with items from vanilla Terraria. For example, ff you were tying to call for a modded projectile you would use mod.ProjectileType . Or for a tile...
  14. AxerTheAxe

Glad I could help! Also, if you would like a more standard texture for the dust I have one that looks similar to many other dusts in Terraria. This is what it would look like Here is the texture if you do want to use it.
  15. AxerTheAxe

OK, I assume you want a dust projectile trail (sorry if im wrong I am just assuming). I have not worked with dusts much so sorry if I have not exactly got this right but I think this will do what you want. public override void AI() { Vector2 dustPosition = projectile.Center...
Back
Top Bottom