Recent content by TheReiindeer

1. TheReiindeer

PS4 betsy stuff on ps4

It's possible. Mobile has items that exist, but are unobtainable and not functional. Such as the compass and watches. They even have an NPC that was introduced but never came out, Mc MoneyPants.
  2. TheReiindeer

Ban the user above you!

banned for killing this thread
  3. TheReiindeer

PS4 I'm confused..

I got my exterminator trophy after killing Golem. I hadn't even attempted Duke Fishron when I received it.
  4. TheReiindeer

PS4 Corruptible Trophy

No, it's 81% Crimson. 1% Corruption and 1% Hallowed. While waiting for a response I decided to get a lot more coins for Purple solution. It was either because it was a corruption world or because it needs Corruption blocks, corruption world or not.
  5. TheReiindeer

PS4 Corruptible Trophy

I've been trying to do the Corruptible Trophy by digging hellevators in a Corruption Hardmode world with my character who originated from a Crimson world. With these hellevators, I'd spray red solution on my way down and back up on either side. This world is now 81% crimson, but I heard that you...
  6. TheReiindeer

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I thought the whole point of Supreme Calamitas was that it is unfair and challenging, seeing as how it is a "superboss". Like all superbosses in video games, they're extremely challenging, even to those that have powerful equipment.
  7. TheReiindeer

aaaaa

aaaaa
  8. TheReiindeer

tAPI Terraria+

Oh ok, yeah, it cleared it up.
  9. TheReiindeer

tAPI Terraria+

Is this not for 1.3? ;-;
  10. TheReiindeer

Workbench Definitions?

Ah yep, I see, but even with that, the Yoyo cannot be used, and it doesn't show it's stats and name. Anyone able to help?
  11. TheReiindeer

Workbench Definitions?

Once again, another problem. I'm getting this error : My code :
  12. TheReiindeer

Workbench Definitions?

I just downloaded Visual Studio, and I'm guessing I change the 'Development Settings' to 'Visual C#'?
  13. TheReiindeer

Workbench Definitions?

Sorry for all of these by the way, but once again I'm getting another problem. Even though my coding is this.
  14. TheReiindeer

Workbench Definitions?

Aaand now it's telling me this :
  15. TheReiindeer

Workbench Definitions?

Ok, so I've put the Definitions for the TileIDs, and it still says so, here's what I put :
Back
Top Bottom