Recent content by Az123Terra

1. Az123Terra

What are your Terraria Headcanons?

honestly my level of knowledge about most things is low but i do believe that- Guide: "you've been gone for a while and have an urge?" ummm... yea. Guide: ";(:confused::eek::rolleyes::sigh:" I know i know i've done about 10 headcanon continues but i need to finish this up...
  2. Az123Terra

what items would you want to be added into terraria?

awesome sword time! Reds Blade 900-1000 Dmg up to 9000 Dps requires every sword in the game can randomly post advice via chat (server to item connection) can do plenty of different things spawns an NPC called the Creator Who sells Rainbow tiered items and has a quest every terraria day Desc...
  3. Az123Terra

Sorry windows 10 hates me and i forgot my password to everything so...

Sorry windows 10 hates me and i forgot my password to everything so...
  4. Az123Terra

What are your Terraria Headcanons?

Time to fix what a couple of you reading my previous headcannon posts thought about, see when i said we know this already about cthulhu being good, since i had not known much about lovecraftian horror at the time i had not thought about this, now that i have at least gotten a summary f Cthulhu...
  5. Az123Terra

post your terraria fanart!

just do it!
  6. Az123Terra

But, are you're not gonna STING me and risk you BEEUATIFUL life and swagger HONEY

But, are you're not gonna STING me and risk you BEEUATIFUL life and swagger HONEY
  7. Az123Terra

1.3 Expert Hardmode is too hard?

tip of the hat to you, good day. trololololololololololoolololololol please check my thread where i ask you to post your most weirdly designed houses! trlolololololoololololololololololol
  8. Az123Terra

i have my reasons sepratley they are still somewhat stupid together they are as powerful as the moon lord plus i did kill the wall of flesh with a maxed char once.
  9. Az123Terra

no. i haven't tried my self i just know. i throw a player with a slime staff and a bee helm as well as a pair of lava waders into expert to watch it die. this is me expert mode and yes the difficulty will definatley be ramped up. but not impossible
  10. Az123Terra

to be honest try fighting everything in expert mode with the bet gear possible and see how much the difficulty had increased. you'll find it's not way too hard.
  11. Az123Terra

no it just has no reason to exist anymore. we've proved it's not too hard
  12. Az123Terra

yea i admit now this post must die
  13. Az123Terra

the final nail in the coffin to make this thread be abandoned is the dang words said when making the world. fortune and glory, kid fortune and glory. more strong items, more strong enemys!
  14. Az123Terra

post your weirdest designed homes!

hey people! i don't make very good homes but i make them very weirdly designed! so let's start this with mine! i call this the recycle homes
  15. Az123Terra

what items would you want to be added into terraria?

just curious. it can be anything. i would have either navi Navi: hey hey hey hey Listen listen hey hey hey shut up navi! or a amazing sword!
Back
Top Bottom