Recent content by Azn

1. A

Sam, can you send me a download link of Thorium for r15? I really want to play with other mods...

Sam, can you send me a download link of Thorium for r15? I really want to play with other mods, but most of them haven't updated to r16.
  2. A

tModLoader Industrialization: Terraria Edition (Phase 2: Development)

I'm running Windows Vista and my pc is like 6 years old.
  3. A

Strange.. I talked about this issue over at the Tremor thread a while back, and it seems that only a few people have this issue. I guess I'm just one of the unlucky few.
  4. A

Well, right now, I know that plastic(or was it rubber? the thing crafted with gel), and its crafts are being affected.
  5. A

Just tried it a few mins ago.. it seems some sprites are having the white box sprite issue. This has also been occuring in the Tremor mod. Can you look into the issue?
  6. A

GROWABLE IRON?!?! This mod is going places...
  7. A

tModLoader Pre-Hardmode Items+

How about some wings/drills made using bee wax? Maybe add some more flails?
  8. A

tModLoader Pre-Hardmode Items+

Looks pretty cool.. but how do I download it? Edit: Well, I found out how to download it, but I have to do it one file at a time unless I upgrade. :(
  9. A

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Speaking of summoner items.. how about some based around each town npc? You can make the guide drop like a "guide head" or something on death, and then use that to create a staff that summons a mini, mob fighting guide!
  10. A

tAPI Thorium Mod+

hype hype hype
  11. A

Ok, time to ask again... Zadium, have you looked into the white box issue yet? This is like my 4th time asking :(
  12. A

Well, I'm not sure if zadium is ignoring or not, and at this point, I'm too afraid to ask... Eh, 3rd times a charm I guess. Have you looked into the white box issue yet?
  13. A

Zadium, have you looked into the white box bug yet? You seem to be avoiding the question. :(
  14. A

How do I downgrade from 1.3 to 1.2.4.1? (For tapi)

I'm trying to download some mods from 1.2.4.1, but game launcher keeps crashing without an error. :(
  15. A

Zadium, have you looked into the white box issue? I really want to play your mod, but the white boxes are just too annoying. ;-;
Back
Top Bottom