Recent content by Azra

1. Azra

PC Trapdoors desync in multiplayer

Trapdoors seem to desync in multiplayer when opened for the first time. For one player, the trap door will be open, and for the other, it will be closed. Not really sure I can get a good screenshot of this, but it happens every time we try to use the trapdoor in multiplayer.
  2. Azra

**REPORTED** crash bug

Sounds like it could be an issue with anti-virus. If you are using an anti-virus and know how to check the logs, I would recommend doing that. Otherwise, you could try to exempt the Terraria executable in the settings somewhere.
  3. Azra

**REPORTED** Chest tile lingering tooltip

Minor visual bug here, but when you convert a chest into a mimic via keys of light/night, the space where the chest was will display the tooltip "Chest" as if a chest was still there. It cannot be interacted with, and disappears if new tiles are placed in the same spot, or the world is reloaded.
  4. Azra

tModLoader Cheddar Cheese Mod

The Cheddar Cheese Mod is a pretty simple mod, only adding a total of 14 accessories for now. However, these accessories change progression around a little. For one, there are four early game accessories (available after the Goblin Tinkerer has been rescued) that provide some boosts to the...
  5. Azra

Why is this house invalid?

Nah, that won't do a thing. Rather, I've noticed that the background in the image is looking mighty like the corruption. That is far more likely to be the cause in this case.
  6. Azra

tModLoader Max Stack Plus Extra

I noticed there was a fun little bug where buckets were counted as being equipment. Since you have the mod on GitHub, I decided to try and reorder the logic myself.
  7. Azra

tModLoader Mod version?

Are you using the most up to date version of those mods? If you are and it's still bugged out, try re-installing them.
  8. Azra

tModLoader Half my world gone on multiplayer?

This is a known issue caused by having too many items in MagicStorage in a single chunk. You can try to move items to a new storage unit outside of that chunk, use chests for things, or just clean out items you won't be needing anymore.
  9. Azra

Bug: "Chunk" Missing from world

Are you using magic storage? If so, this means that you have way too many items in a single storage unit. It may help to move some items to another storage unit outside that chunk, use chests, or just plain clear that thing out of stuff you won't be needing anymore.
  10. Azra

Hot Topic Terrarians, show us your "I must screenshot this" moment

Hi, welcome to modded. I'll be your guide.
Back
Top Bottom