Azu
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• October 10th is the beginning of the Volcanion event in the US. It'll most likely be at Gamestop, so be prepared for that.
    Zach_
    Zach_
    Oh crap, thanks for the reminder, I'm hoping it will be via mystery gift because I don't want to travel all the way to gamestop just for a volcanion, even though he's not in my dex yet. >_>
    (Gungeon) Co-op is fun, but slightly disorienting. Got to chamber 5 with my brother, the second time he's ever made it that far.
    Thinking of getting 3U for 3DS. Is it worth it?
    Rhajat
    Rhajat
    3U is pretty fun from my experience with it. Underwater levels are annoying af though
    (MHGen) Forlorn Arena is my favorite place to fight at. So pretty, big, and one area.
    Reactions: aWolfen
    Myu
    Myu
    Ten trillion times better than Ingle Isle.
    Anything is better than Ingle Isle
    Jesus, haven't talked here in a week. Life's :red: right now. Mom lost her job, uncle dying from liver failure, and the whole house thing...
    aWolfen
    aWolfen
    Once you hit the bottom, there's nowhere else to go but up.
    Trash Boat
    Trash Boat
    I don't comfort people well

Sorry
    Keigora
    Keigora
    then why comment at all.
    Like awolfen said, the only way is up. Glad to hear you're not freaking out about it. Best stay calm in situations like these.
    Five Fast Clocks, a Slime Rain, and oh so many banners later, still no Sandstorm. Why.
    Reactions: neoselket
    Dg-vr
    Dg-vr
    4 hours waiting for it, better start builiding something, you know that terraria loves to kill you when you decide to build ;)
    MegaGaara23
    MegaGaara23
    lol. Found mine within a few hours. Beware though. They're more dangerous than they make you think. ;P
    What I think of the update: The Underground Desert so far seems like it just got new vanity and worms spawn every 5 seconds. Seriously......
    Kazzymodus
    Kazzymodus
    From what I've heard, there's a new miniboss that drops ingredients for a new set of armour, akin to the Ice Golem and Frost armour in the snow biome.

Won't be able to play myself until next week, but that seem to be the initial findings.
    Azu
    Azu
    I think that's for Sandstorms, though. Haven't seen a single new enemy, and only new vanity in the Underground Desert.
    Incinerate
    Incinerate
    Do not forget that these worms now spawn ON THE SURFACE...
    Getting kicked out of my house. Again. Landlord sold it without warning. At least there aren't bees this time.
    Commander Crocket
    Commander Crocket
    *slowly looks to gaze at the Alolan Exeggutor, whose neck is still growing*

You, uh, think that, uh... well... that thing is the reason?
    Azu
    Azu
    Nah. :red: just waited until our 1 year lease was up and then announced that he sold it.
    Commander Crocket
    Commander Crocket
    That's not cool, man. -_-
    (Terraria 1.0.6) Just almost died to a cactus. Why was this a thing again?
    Azu
    Azu
    It's like a game is supposed to be fun and not only difficult due to inflated numbers or something.
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    Thats why expert is no fun, its just more numbers for the most part, no interesting new mechanics like the return of dangerous terrain that makes you pay attention to the environment
    Azu
    Azu
    Paying attentin to the environment should be in the form of things like traps, that make you keep your eyes peeled. Not making the only thing in the desert other then sand hurt you.
    Gotta wonder how many of the people who complained about Nintendo taking down that Metroid fan thing also complain about Nintendo...
    Azu
    Azu
    constantly is just releasing the same thing over and over.
    "Fighting a Dreadking without Flash bombs is like leaving your baby in a car fire. Nobody has fun." - Me.
    Reactions: Myu and aWolfen
    Azu
    Azu
    How does that give me Flash Bombs.
    Supreme Overlord Shadere
    Supreme Overlord Shadere
    It doesn't but it does give something just as good. Negate Abnormal Status. Say goodbye to poison, stunlocks, and fire blight with this bad boy. Only problem is it really needs to be level 3 to be useful, which needs Hyper Toxin. Still really good HH tho.
    Azu
    Azu
    I just use the Silverwind armor to evade his dumb attacks. Will keep that in mind for Dreadqueen though.
    (Sun and Moon) At this point I've ignored so many friends to avoid spoilers that the forums are basically dead for long periods of time.....
    Azu
    Azu
    Eh. I prefer the sense of discovery in most games I play. It's just how I get enjoyment out of them.

(Bisharp, I haven't seen you post anything I haven't seen. Yet.)
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    I mean yeah, the formula is milked pretty hard. But to be fair they are shifting gyms this time around. Probably for a different type of fetch quest anyway, probably not too different. Pokémon is a bit of a "grow up with" franchise, as is the reason "genwunners" exist. People won't acknowledge anything past the original stuff.
    Myu
    Myu
    There aren't actually any gyms in Sun & Moon. Instead there's island trials, which are kinda similar.

And don't you dare talk :red: about Team Skull
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom