Recent content by Azurenova

1. Azurenova

Terraria State of the Game - March 2020

Man, the delay is ridiculous.
  2. Azurenova

Terraria State of the Game: February 2020

It was purposely an exaggeration, to show that you might be ok with it for now but when is a delay too long. Yes it is a free update that I am no longer excited for because I just got a bunch of mods instead and no longer want the update knowing it will screw up said mods. The point is that they...
  3. Azurenova

Might want to be careful with the "will wait as long as it takes" as i'm sure 5 years from now might be to long for anybody. The point is everybody's patience is different and the delay from last year already this long in is troubling.
  4. Azurenova

I am actually wondering in all seriousness if JE is actually coming out this year. Obviously a lot of time left, but earliest is still April. One quarter of the year already down and delayed.
  5. Azurenova

Terraria State of the Game - January 2020

I am pretty sure that means nothing new. It is said in both the video posted and the stream they did that it will not have changes. Expert mode itself could change but that still means nothing for master mode itself. "To curb your expectations" I believe is one way they put it. Also my...
  6. Azurenova

That is why I'm waiting as well to spark it back up. With master mode not being what I thought now, I was going to mod it up again but kind of need to wait until it drops so that the mods are still compatible. Then I also have to wait for the mods to get done as well. But I do hope that whatever...
  7. Azurenova

I need something to want to play master mode, there has to be something whether its cosmetics or new ai. Bragging rights is not an incentive for me. especially since it would play the same as master mode with more grind. Also I am sure everybody is going to say they rest of 1.4 is massive, but...
  8. Azurenova

If they didn't want master mode to seem like just a stat boost though, why post the video then? In my opinion it almost seems like they did it so that they didn't directly say it themselves because they know people would be upset.
  9. Azurenova

Glad I found out about master mode now... no point waiting for this anymore whenever that is.
Back
Top Bottom