Recent content by BaconOverLrd

1. BaconOverLrd

Items Life Fruit Pie

increase to 10 min. then we got a good item.
  2. BaconOverLrd

Items Wyvern Fruit

i felt like saying no XD
  3. BaconOverLrd

PC Just A Question.

Just a question, but would the blizzard staff be good on expert Moon Lord? And if so, how hard is it to get? Thanks! :merchanthappy: Also as a side note, im not pure magic incase you are thinking that, Im going mixed.
  4. BaconOverLrd

your profile picture is really trippy, can't tell if they are getting bigger, or moving...

your profile picture is really trippy, can't tell if they are getting bigger, or moving forward... or both...
  5. BaconOverLrd

Is there a secret to geting corruption worlds?

/\ | | I know that it is chance, but sometimes the game will make you think it knows what you want and gives you the opposite. like when you want a big forest to explore at spawn but instead you get corruption on both sides with the forest only being 50-70 blocks wide. and no caves or chests...
  6. BaconOverLrd

Official Get Wired For Terraria 1.3.1: Calling All Terrarian Mechanics!

I don't know if this has been said 'cause I didn't look through the posts beyond page 1. but we need a wrench like the one the mechanic has, and you can wire and beat things with it. 'cause god only knows how many times I have been wiring only to stop and pull out a weapon to kill something...
  7. BaconOverLrd

What's your luckiest time in a boss fight?

/\ that there, that's called a double win day there :merchantwink: | |
  8. BaconOverLrd

What is the eaisest Celestial Tower?

thanks for the help, and honestly I don't get why people keep saying the Solar Pillar is the easiest, after prep. it was the only one I died to, to be honest the Vortex Pillar was by far the easiest, if it wasn't for the gravity debuff I would have thought I was fighting normal mode EoC XD btw I...
  9. BaconOverLrd

What is the eaisest Celestial Tower?

I just defeated the Insane Cultist and I want to know which Celestial Tower is the easiest to beat. I would like to know what kind of weapons should I use for the different towers and if I should focus on attack or defense. im going to put a list of important things here for anyone who wants to...
  10. BaconOverLrd

Why Won't The Cultists Spawn?

too late, I found it out.... oh well for this
  11. BaconOverLrd

Why Won't The Cultists Spawn?

I have already challenged the Insane Cultist once and lost, I had tried to go into the dungeon a few days later and something hit them and they attacked and I left them alone. a few days after that I tried to kill them but only one was there, so I killed him and the Insane Cultist didn't...
  12. BaconOverLrd

What's your luckiest time in a boss fight?

just a few minutes ago I almost died to expert mode Plantera, I had 1 health left and I still had 15 seconds left to heal and it was on its second form. I somehow lived long enough to heal up and beat him for the first time.
  13. BaconOverLrd

Is This Good Enough To Beat Expert Mode Plantera?

I finally beat Plantera! I used a Megashark w/ Chlorophyte Bullets on the first stage and a Flamethrower on the second stage. I almost died a few times, but I beat it! :merchantgrin::merchanthappy::merchantgrin:
  14. BaconOverLrd

:merchantsigh::merchantsigh::merchantsigh::merchantsigh::merchantsigh::merchantsigh::merchantsigh::merchantsigh::merchantsigh::merchantsigh::merchantsigh::merchantsigh::merchantsigh::merchantsigh::merchantsigh::merchantsigh::merchantcry:
  15. BaconOverLrd

im being serious right now, I cant get any corruption worlds. I always get crimson, is there a way to ensure getting a corruption world? because I really want a worm scarf....:merchantsigh:
Back
Top Bottom