Recent content by BAD-BADGER

1. BAD-BADGER

Gameiki?

thanks!
  2. BAD-BADGER

Gameiki?

what happed to it? I only got pc Terraria a week after 1.3 came out but I always watch a person called Ampex on youtube he used a thing called gameiki. I was dissapionted to find out theres no gameiki for 1.3 sorry for the bad English
  3. BAD-BADGER

Venomalix' Builds

Time to Google TEdit
  4. BAD-BADGER

Venomalix' Builds

Thx For the tips EDIT: what is TEidt
  5. BAD-BADGER

Venomalix' Builds

Here is a Reply: How do you even make such good buildings?
  6. BAD-BADGER

Story World of Pain

neat story I loved it. there is a spelling mistake in chapter four it says uook instead of hook just after he trys to grab the wall
  7. BAD-BADGER

A pillar block i have never seen before?!

Wow I am dumb Thanks
  8. BAD-BADGER

A pillar block i have never seen before?!

I only started playing terraria on the pc a week after 1.3, I finshed terraria console like 4 times so I had a good grip on the game but when I watch the 1.3 trailer I notice in the marble house with the tax collector the where pillar blocks I have never seen before I don't have screenshot of...
  9. BAD-BADGER

PC How to Quickly and Easily Beat the Eater of Worlds, Even in Expert Mode

neat guide, I tried it ate end game with nebula armour and like killed it in ten hits I am not good at boss fight ethier. nor dodging
  10. BAD-BADGER

Console What is your favorite class? (Four main classes)

Cholophyte ranger armour fire glove thing ranger emblem star veil bee wings frostspark boots megashark-cholophyte bullets cholophyte shortbow-cholophyte arrows and a lot of potions
  11. BAD-BADGER

I stared I ranger playthough loving it! but can kill plantera
  12. BAD-BADGER

WHAT! Your right @nikeleon tiki and spooky armour
  13. BAD-BADGER

Console What is your most disliked enemy in the game?

Eyezors, gastropods, herplings, derpings, jungle turtles (I will never make a jungle base *sigh*), skeleton archers, when you first enter the dungeon it is hell. sand is the worst enemy
  14. BAD-BADGER

I have never done a warrior playthrough but I use a lot of melee weapons. I like playing with ranged weapons a lot but I never done a ranger playthrough. mage I feel is to overpowed that's why I never did a playthrough of it. summoner can't do any thing with that because console version does not...
Back
Top Bottom