Recent content by badboys11

1. B

tModLoader The Hellraiser Pack.

Seems good hope to see more content and to see this mod finished with some awesome stuff
  2. B

tModLoader Energy Mod

A boss or two should be good and new weapons or armour would be awesome this seems to be getting along good hope to see you complete it or make even more awesome
  3. B

tModLoader Energy Mod

Seems good hope to see more stuff like bosses or items
  4. B

tModLoader Pumpking's Mod

How can you install this mod
  5. B

Exra-Hardmode Terraria

I would love to try out this mod when will it be fixed
  6. B

tModLoader The Gyrolite Mod

When do you guys think this mod will be done because it seems very awesome and would love to play it
  7. B

tModLoader GMod (Problematic)

Seems like it is getting created very good keep up the good work
  8. B

tModLoader GMod (Problematic)

Start small then get bigger so start with some weapons then some npc's then some enemies then last is bosses and it seems like it will be a good mod in the near future
  9. B

Exra-Hardmode Terraria

Hey derpy derp how do you install the mod this one seemed very different from the others I downloaded before
  10. B

Exra-Hardmode Terraria

That sounds awesome when it is done me and my bro will find as many bugs as possible
  11. B

tModLoader Mod-Raria X

This mod seems pretty interesting hope to see more content of it and some more info about sounds like a new challenge for me and my bro to beat
  12. B

Anime Mod (Help wanted)

OK cool my little bro has been trying to find some thing like this so he can become like naruto or someone a anime
  13. B

Anime Mod (Help wanted)

If you ever need an idea person that can give you ideas just ask and I will help out and I will see if my little bro can help out too
  14. B

Exra-Hardmode Terraria

Hey derpyderp if you need some beta testers me and my brother can help you with the mod and the secret things
  15. B

Anime Mod (Help wanted)

This seems like a great idea because my brother loves anime stuff so I think this is a good idea
Back
Top Bottom