Recent content by Bade

1. Bade

Mobile fix multiplayer

***I made this by accident, hadn't completed it. My answers were placeholders. I don't know how to remove the post and I apologise.***
  2. Bade

Mobile fix multiplayer

fix it
  3. Bade

Eternia - PC & Mobile Servers

Mobile server IP is shown directly in the post. Try reading it more carefully.
  4. Bade

Firstly, thank you for reporting. However I think in the rules of this forum this isn't meant to be used as a bulletin for things like this. Since then those issues have been resolved and the hackers have been removed, but in the future it is recommended that you report it on our Discord server...
  5. Bade

Eternia Eternia is a 24/7 in-game Terraria server, first launched on the 30th of May 2019. Since then we've gained 25,000+ registered accounts and maintained an active and dedicated playerbase. Our in-game servers feature: An organised easy to access all items area ideal for popping in and...
  6. Bade

Mobile Server List for Mobile 1.3

Eternia has been up for a while, probably the most reliable server on that list. I'd put it near the top.
  7. Bade

Mobile Server List for Mobile 1.3

Server 1 Name: Eternia Mobile Host: Terrabade Contact: Bade Estimated Uptime: 100% Max Players: 15 Location: UK IP: Eternia.ga Port: 1111 Map Size: Large Description: Huge active server with items area, build area with land claims and regular event.
  8. Bade

Spectral Awoken

Assuming it's still in development and not released yet?
  9. Bade

My little build/wire collection

This is absolutely amazing. You're an amazing builder. :D
  10. Bade

CTRL V

spook
  11. Bade

Corrupt the Wish!

Granted. Your back turns really old and yellow. I wish I could turn into a scooter.
  12. Bade

PC Endgame Ranged Loadout

I'm looking at making an endgame ranger loadout, with as little compromise as possible. However the problem is I have no idea where to start because I've barely ever even used a gun in Terraria. What's the best ranged kit to have endgame? And what equips, armour and weapons work best? Please...
  13. Bade

Mobile Terraria Mobile Server Problem

In order for a server to be 24/7 it needs to either be running off your computer 24/7 or you can pay a host to host it for you, which would be your best bet. However if you are willing to run it off of your PC you will have to do port forwarding. It's a little complicated, but if you take the...
  14. Bade

Stupidest things you did in terraria

I once deleted Terraria. ;(
Back
Top Bottom