Recent content by BadScientist

1. BadScientist

Blocks & Decoration Piano == Note_Block

public class Piano { public void ReceiveWireSignal() { PlayNote(); } } // Pwetty pwease? <3
  2. BadScientist

**REPORTED** Celestial Shell Cancels Water Speed Bonus from Fishron Wings

Here are the speeds I got: Wings Only Left/Right (Walking): 17 mph Up (Flying): 67 mph (may go higher if I had deeper water to test) Down (Falling): 26 mph Up-Left/Up-Right (Flying): 78 mph (again may go higher with more water) Down-Left/Down-Right (Falling): 48 mph Shell Only Left/Right...
  3. BadScientist

**REPORTED** Celestial Shell Cancels Water Speed Bonus from Fishron Wings

Equipping the celestial shell with the Fishron wings cancels out the movement bonus in water that the wings provide. The result is that you move more slowly with both accessories equipped than you do with only the wings.
  4. BadScientist

Map-Adventure TSF 2: The Old God

The updated version for 1.4 is now available on the Steam Workshop! :joy:
  5. BadScientist

Working as Designed Item Favorite Status Transfers to Item of Same Type

I wondered if that might be the case, since it can be useful in some situations, but I thought I'd report it since it could cause some confusion in other cases and might actually cause you to trash something you didn't mean to.
  6. BadScientist

There are air pockets at the top of some of the ribs. Just look for the blue glow.
  7. BadScientist

Working as Designed Item Favorite Status Transfers to Item of Same Type

Description: When swapping an unfavorited item with an item of the same type that is favorited, the favorite status transfers to the previously unfavorited item. Steps to reproduce: 1. Have two instances of the same item in the inventory and/or hotbar (for example, the same weapon with...
  8. BadScientist

Oof! Sorry, I haven't been on the forums in a while. You should be able to spawn the event. Not sure if resolution affects the arena size (would be odd if it did), but I'm able to spawn it playing in 1080p.
  9. BadScientist

Map-Other The Halloween Tree

A build based on the movie The Halloween Tree, which is in turn based on the book by Ray Bradbury. Jump in the middle of the top stair to enter the house.
  10. BadScientist

Map-Adventure Terrarian Special Forces

Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed it! There's really only one ending, but you can unlock a bonus scene if you get enough diamonds. I know my builds aren't as detailed as some others, but a lot of those maps either are made by people who are naturally artistically inclined (which I'm not), or have...
  11. BadScientist

Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed it. :happy: If you'd like a sneak peak of the sequel, I just posted some screenshots over in Works-in-Progress (link). Hopefully, I'll have a demo available in the next couple of weeks.
  12. BadScientist

UPDATE: The updated version for 1.4 is now available on the Steam workshop! IT'S FINALLY DONE! After almost a year and a half, I've finally finished the sequel to my first adventure map, "Terrarian Special Forces." Shout-out to my beta testers who provided helpful feedback in the last couple...
  13. BadScientist

tModLoader Mod Idea: Statues Galore!

I don't know the first thing about coding so this isn't something I can implement myself, but I thought it was a good enough idea to put it out there in case anyone more enterprising and tech savvy than me wanted to try their hand at creating it. I'm currently just starting work on the sequel to...
  14. BadScientist

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

My oceans are bugged on every map I generate. They are 20-120 blocks above the surrounding landscape. I've tried different combinations of terrain settings, but nothing seems to affect it. Is anyone else having this issue?
  15. BadScientist

DOH! I didn't even know that could happen... Okay, I think I've found the offending door (the back door of the inn), so a hotfix will be incoming soon. EDIT: Okay, I fixed that door, and for good measure I made it so nothing could grow outside any door on the map (I think). Hopefully, that will...
Back
Top Bottom