Recent content by Baldri

1. B

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Hi, I am playing the mod and it is great so far. I just noticed a single balance issue moneywise. So I beated the Scarabeus and noticed that while two Chitin sells for 40 Copper 50 ChitinSpears will get you 2 Gold 50 Silver which is much. Fighting 10 Scarabeus will easily net you your first...
  2. B

The evolution of my mainbase and maybe other builds

Thanks I will try it! Meanwhile, after watching Thor I decided to build my own Bifröst. Will Midgard follow?
  3. B

Builds Ballin' houses by Eiv

NIce builds. The last one however seems to be a little bit too rectingular in my opinion. The outer shape is appealing though. :)
  4. B

My latest build. As in the picture above I am far away from fully furnishing this. Also I am looking for a nice lightsource but I did not found an appealing so far. Any suggestions?
  5. B

I have to say I really like the basic buildingmaterials the most. I won't place any furniture because it will just become a mess. Who wants to move in?
  6. B

WarWar's Builds

Amazing builds!
  7. B

Gotcha's Assorted Ruins, Dwellings and Habitats

Have ypu uploaded your map? I am pretty sure I have seen the zoo before. I loved it. But I can not remember if it was on a screenshot or a downloaded world.
  8. B

PC Best World Generation?

In my melee-playthrough I have the same. Do not want to kill the WoF though. :/ Also there was a swordshrine easy visible with the right sprite. :)
  9. B

Thank you :) Here is a new one. After I watching this video here... ... I came up with this.There was some kind of "challenge" (or better inspiration is more fitting) building a house that consists of 2 small ones with a large one in the middle that connects them. Well here is my...
  10. B

Hot Topic Terrarians, show us your "I must screenshot this" moment

I just started a new game. After I beat 1.3 with my favorite class, ranged, I decided to try melee next. Yoyos and Solar eruption seems to be fun. So... I fooled around in a cave and in the west. Since I met jungle I turned around to the east to the much hatred icebiome. After I crossed it I...
  11. B

Wiring my arena

Okay. So this is the situation so far: I want to have a drop of lava every now and then, not a constant flow. Also notice the holes on the right? There are darttraps which firing all at once at the moment. I do not want that either. They should fire in a more random manner by activating a...
  12. B

Map-Store Builder's Workshop (All Items)

At least the last things you mentioned are in the chest where the waterbuckets are. Its the one with the waterfall.
  13. B

I also started a village. That first house took me like two hours. I like using wood for this. People only think "wooden box" when they hear it it appears. But I like it quiet a lot as a building material! I also experimented with some background objects as you may see in the next screen as...
  14. B

Post Your 1.3 base here!

This is just the most wasteful, most expansive unecessary thing I have seen in a while. It is magnificent.
Back
Top Bottom