Recent content by Balta Today

1. Balta Today

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

Short answer: No. Long Answer: The music variants are not saved in the world, but are randomly cycled through during play. So, in theory, if you stay in the same biome long enough, all the variants will play. That said, if you monkey with the game's files, replacing the music tracks you don't...
  2. Balta Today

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

I have a rather big question. Is it possible, and if so, what would be required, to make a 64bit version of Tmod? These "out of memory" errors are a real bummer.
  3. Balta Today

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

I would suggest temporarily disabling any mods that do not effect world generation, just to eliminate them as the source of the problem. Also, did this error happen during world creation or during mod loading?
  4. Balta Today

Rulick's Builds Moeum

Ty man. I was hoping that those first two platforms were some kind of new hoik that would launch you across gaps :(. Turns out you were just jumping during the dash.
  5. Balta Today

Rulick's Builds Moeum

Could you explain the workings of the dash-jump gif? I'm trying to replicate it for an adventure map.
  6. Balta Today

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

Would it be possible to add batch creation? I.E. create several worlds with the same setting in one click.
  7. Balta Today

Portal

Could you post a complete list of the blocks/tiles/walls you used including the paint on each? I've been considering making a map with this style and it would really help if I had a material list.
  8. Balta Today

Story The Lamentation of the Moon Lord

Why would the Solar clan ally themselves with the Moon Lord over the Solar Coven?
  9. Balta Today

my CC entry [img]

my CC entry
  10. Balta Today

my CC entry [img]

my CC entry
Back
Top Bottom