Recent content by Baluffalo

1. Baluffalo

so close! HYPEEEEEEEEEEEEE

so close! HYPEEEEEEEEEEEEE
  2. Baluffalo

Portfolio/Multi-Topic A thread-worthy compilation of all my thread-worthy ideas. (100+ and counting!)

There is so many ideas here :confused: one of them is bound o get in the game:)
  3. Baluffalo

Sad times for a great game.

Meh, that is 6 platinum coins and a terra blade.... i guess thats better than strait up hacking it in
  4. Baluffalo

Truffle Worm AFK Farming Guide

i was testing out the map and i noticed there is one problem. those red beetles. they spawn rarely but when they do the darts cant hit them and if you are going AFK eventually kill you.
  5. Baluffalo

Sad times for a great game.

I totally agree. I hate going on a server to find people screaming "WHO WANTS A BAJILLION DIAMONDS" or just hacking/cheating in general. it completely ruins the game.
  6. Baluffalo

Hi........?

Hi........?
  7. Baluffalo

(reads that there is going to be more snow) WHY WORLD WHY!?!?!?

(reads that there is going to be more snow) WHY WORLD WHY!?!?!?
  8. Baluffalo

Twenty juan?

Twenty juan?
  9. Baluffalo

guys......... on the valentine update..... the thread... was posted by 505 games in the section...

guys......... on the valentine update..... the thread... was posted by 505 games in the section "505 games"at...... 5:05 PM WHAT WOAH
  10. Baluffalo

Your most frustrating moments as a noob.

I spent 20 minutes raging cuz i didnt know how to open the crafting menu.......... :dryadcry::dryadcry::dryadcry::dryadcry:
  11. Baluffalo

Mobile Terraria Mobile Valentine's Update

"Discussion in 'Mobile - 505 Games' started by 505Games, Today at 5:05 PM" AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED!!!!!!!!!!
  12. Baluffalo

Mobile Terraria Mobile Valentine's Update

Any one notice this was posted at 5.05 PM? coinencedence? i think not
  13. Baluffalo

Biomes & Nature Different Water Types in Different Biomes

(facepalm) i just saw a guy say it in a spoiler thread.
  14. Baluffalo

Biomes & Nature Different Water Types in Different Biomes

well i dont know if a dev said it but i know its not allowed by the game code
Back
Top Bottom