Banana_=P

So you made it here.

First thing’s first, call me Banana. That’s going to be my main pseudonym for the time being.
Banana Pineapple Strawberry Sloth Gaster Dog Cow Wolf Cat T-rex Mr. Flappy Bird Jellyfish Insane Geeter Kiwi Malnourished Pufferfish Duck Seal Penguin Banana Trout Goldfish Madman Drunkard Jevil CCTV Potato Jellyfish Penguin Magolor Engineer Railgunner G U P / Fanta Sphere Loader Sentient Sapper Grimm Arch-Necromancer-Lord of the Void, Phantom of Preposterous Pseudonyms, consumer of souls, punter of genocidal children, the one who laughs, and punny s k e l e t o n, currently high on oxygen, drunk on water, addicted to sour patch kids XTREME, and spinning around and around like Free's Beyblade.

Second thing’s second, I am illegally insane. Not legally insane, as I have not been diagnosed with insanity yet. Still waiting on psychiatrists to actually confirm that.

I'm also a guy that mainly came here to role play. But you may also see me in the forum games section. Depends.

JOIN THE…
The…
THINGIE. A.

Pronouns: They/them unless I give you reason to think otherwise. I don't care but I reserve the right to snicker silently if you get it wrong~

Temporary holding spot for...various things.

An enigmatic being in charge of the House.
Your average Pikachu. With a clover tucked in his left ear, and an odd zig-zag shape on the end of his tail.

Very lucky and easygoing guy that nonetheless hits very hard and very fast, weaving in combination moves like Iron Tail and Quick Attack with his very deceptive move of Double Team.

The weakest Light Ball holding Pikachu.

Hex:
#87CEEB
A perfectly normal teenager that is currently in the process of transforming into [CLASSIFIED].

Hex:
#FFA500
Once upon a time...
There was a davk spirit. He lead those who wanted to have free reign over all of existence.

He was exceedingly powerful, with his cannon arm, his absolute time freeze...

One day, a group of Liht spirits banded together to stop him. These were known as the Others, led by a Liht spirit known as Hero.

Hex:
#000000 (bolded, normal)​

A black, quadruped, hydroponics unit nicknamed Tev carrying a teal blooming cabbage named Caba upon its platform base. Simply call them Caba Tev if you wish to refer to both of them.

As expected, Tev has a gun with which he can shoot syringes. These can be loaded with toxins from Caba. The gun can also shoot off sonic waves, which can also include thorn-balls from Caba.

Caba can shoot off seed mortars from within herself, and spiked balls which erupt into blood-leeching spiked roots.

Caba seems to be insane... constantly talking about past lives.

Petrichor V lore person?
Also insane on top of calculating

Hex:
#54ACD2 (Tev)​
#000000 (Caba)​
Might switch Caba's text colour with Ver's.
Apparently a glowing teal ball... seemingly reminiscient of a Loader's visor. Seems intangible.

They don't seem to have always been this way. They mentioned touching an obelisk at some point...

Totally not a UT:LB type gaster thing.

Hex colour:
#FBA026
"And so he left, more steel and circuit than man."
Another Dark ripoff but mute.
"And so he left, grateful for his luck."
Arrogant gun boi

ROBOTNIK-
Name: [Later...]

Hex:
#3F704D
A narcissist Manifest. As a result, pretty powerful. Can take on about 3 Xiter level beings head on and win.
A green haired, somewhat tall for-her-age 16 year old with glasses that tends to wear jet black, somewhat armour-looking clothes. Or a black jacket.

A gadgeteer genius who makes all sorts of fun gadgets, for practical use and for defense. Like pocket forcefields, robo-tentacles, and lamps that double as flash bangs. Though, once you get down to it, she's still just a human, once you take away all her gadgets. Though, she can at least boost the effectiveness of things with her Maga, quite aptly named Boost.

Doc. Oc. because this is 100% necessary for all my OC's now-

Hex code:
#61BD6D (Normal)​
A black haired, average-sized 12 year old that wears a yellow scarf and some sort of grey military uniform, with the sleeves ripped off at the forearms.

A simple ranger who uses an energy bow and a pretty darn cool looking sniper rifle.
His Maga, Third Time's the Charm, ensures every 3rd shot of his does not miss (except in the part where the shot would be fatal. Merely guarantees a hit). This, of course, being on top of his already good aim.

Average ranger / younger bro.

Hex code:
#FFFF00 (Normal)​

c1b6a5e6-19ba-11ee-adae-ffea99eb09cd.gif

Chaos Axe.
If you're here, it means you've found something cool.
I've hardly made my rounds around here, yet here I am. The TCF is...probably one of the best places I've ever could have gone to...
I came here to roleplay and...found a community of people I can resonate with, people on similar wavelengths to me.
The people here I list now I thank for existing, put in...almost no particular order. For being cool. And for putting up with me for as long as you have.
Here we go.

Kitnight.
You made the Ship, buddy. I owe a lot to you...even if we do not share a lot in common.
...So thank you.

Shovel.
You're just. The funniest guy I will ever meet. Never change, bud. Always choose happy, no matter how hard it gets.

Orchamut.
One of the newer ones around these parts, and yet you fit right in. Original, creative, maybe super paranoid, but...despite all the things you criticise yourself over, you're still super lovable. Burning like a fine fire.

Sylv.
Calm and funny. Sire... you're a bit hard to pin down with words, but...wonderfully silly, caring...you bring a certain...calmly happy atmosphere to the table. Kind of like a cat, really. Naturally happy.

Fluxx.
You seem to love fun. You know how to be yourself. Your profile ever shifts between your interests...and yet you still stand, doing your best and flying high in Rubicon's skies. Just like Rusty frfr

Cherry.
Super. Duper. Happy. You spread positivity to all, and you love and love like there's no tomorrow, despite how the earth hates love. GO GIRLBOSS ALL OVER EVERYBODY NOW.

Dragonwolf73.
Hmm. A little scary, but...nothing I don't like. You're also meticulous, logical, and calm. With, hehe...endearing, shall I say, interests. Ever in the search of more to know. When it isn't all just dragons =p.

Midnight.
You're quiet and understanding. With a goofy side I love to see, rare but loving. All who forget you forget one of the brightest stars in the universe. You've been through so much, and yet...here you are, always trying. I believe in you.

Esther.
...Once upon a time I saw a star there too. Silly. Happy. Original. Wanting to make your etch on the world. Once.
And then...that just wasn't how it went. Whether it was because that's what you wanted, your own hopes dashed by your own hand or not...
I don't care anymore.
An elegy.
https://soundcloud.com/chrischristodouloumusic/they-might-as-well-be-dead
Pay attention to the name. And to the feels.

For all that remains in me when I think of you is void, and obligatory respect for someone I once believed in.
=)
For all those who were not named.
Either I wrongfully forgot about you, or...you're just a soul I have yet to see. Maybe someday you'll join their ranks if you want to get to know someone as..silly as me.

And here are names I have not named yet. Who I respect, and have yet to truly know. Honourable mentions, at the end of the day.

Ignis.

Kirbgirl.

Fladnag.

Chir'.

You’re gonna see me on the news

“Augmented human breaks into the ‘catgirl research’ laboratory in Beijing, steals 3 subjects and leaves.”
Like I wouldn’t be there already fluxx cmon
We boutta duel on the rooftop while the whole lab is on fire over a catgirl
“You were a brother to me fluxx”
“I’m sorry Sylv… I NEED this…”
“But you have those two perfectly good ones over there. Give me that one”
“I need the FULL collection Sylv!!”

“You know I’m a completionist!”
“Not today fluxx, today you aren’t”
“Sylv.. don’t make it come to this..”

“There will be more some day.. but for now.. let me have this.”

“I don’t want to fight you, Sylv..”
“Looks like we’ve got more pressing matters Sylv…

We can argue later.”

AC6 assault boosting noise
“Fluxx I can’t just let you have it.”
“I can’t just walk away empty handed”

“I’m sorry Fluxx”
*draws a quite average sized sword*
“later Sylv, later.”
“You’re right”
“The only thing I hate more than not having a catgirl is someone calling me a worm”
Birthday
May 31
Re-Logic Games Owned
  1. Terraria: Xbox One
Tree or Axe?
🪓
Favorite Thread
http://probably
Occupation
Eldritch abomination

Contact

Steam
Geeter_seal

Signature

The AMA
Lore I made for some reason

Oh and I made a RP for some reason. About a House.
The demons have been released =D

[THE TRUE NAME RESIDES IN MY ABOUT]

Insignificant, as usual.

An aspiring forum shepherd.

The festive 5, stolen because I yoinked post 25,555 on The Last Post Wins. From the Ultimate Snowman.

And now I'm forever cursed for getting post 28,666 on TLPW. From Raizen. Nice.

“???”. For being the most mysterious one on TLPW. From StrawberryStealer.

"<3". For being supportive. From MidnightContemplator.

🕳️. From Puro [CiM]. For failed ideas and bad thoughts to be stuffed in.

The unending cookie: 🍪.From IgnisCervus. It glows with the hearts and souls of thousands passed and never fails to fill your stomach with nutrients and contentedness. To be bitten in times of struggle, when one feels bad physically and/or mentally.

Some drawings from Orchamut [THAT I PRESENTLY CANNOT INSERT IN THIS WHY]

From Orchamut.

Merci beaucoup for the thing I didn’t really do anything to deserve, friendo.

" text " = Dialogue
" (text) " = Whispering (alternatively, using small dialogue)
< text > = Normal, personal thoughts
* text * = Action stuff written in first person for reasons.
text = Normal action stuff and writing.
<{ text }> = Radio
<< text >> = projected thoughts

Going here because I wanna put up my OC's somewhere. Why? Good question.
Past:
A guardian of the Polyverse. Partners with Ver. A white bat with the power of memory, which lets them manipulate the memories of others, read through them, read the memories in their own mind (whether their own or copied/taken from someone else) in perfect detail, and replicate any phenomena seen in said memories. This cannot replicate imagination perfectly, however, or certain other unique abilities…

Present:
Nothing like how they used to be...
Acts like a child, doesn't use the many powers they've amassed... the list goes on. Although, their memory does seem to activate sometimes... as some sort of defensive mechanism. Only when she'd actually need it...
Something happened, that's for sure.

[Backstory will be found in ma lore thread.]

Hex's:
#FFFFFF (normal)​
#9365B8 (Purple eyes)​
A guardian of the Polyverse, as well. Partners with Pol.
A hooded, horned figure with the power of imagination, which allows them to create constructs in their mind and in reality.

Constructs he creates in his mind can be used to predict the future with 99.99% accuracy, by way of constructing all the relevant objects and entities in a scenario and having it play out.
Constructs he creates in reality are made of a special metal known as Davkium, which seems to be indestructible... (more indestructible than vibranium, anyway).

[Backstory will be found in ma lore thread.]

Hex's:
#28324E (normal)
#3D8EB9 (Blue eyes)
One of Pol's creations.

A white, winged dragon (the medieval europe kind) that can breathe... just about all your classic mythological elements, and mix them too.
Their main ability, however, is their ability to create portals that allow them to travel through time.
Hence their name in the myths... "A dragon that could slip through time".

Hex colour:
#FFFFFF (Italicised)
A black mound of a brute with thick arms and legs in a rag-for-a-cloak.

Besides being quite strong, they can also severely weaken someone for a few seconds by hitting them with ten of his grey projectile rods.

Hex colour:
#1C1C1C
A shifter. Friends with Vinessa, Luis, and Viren. Intellectual rival with Draucon.

Specialty: Acceleration. Allows him to flash step and cheat death for a few minutes. That's not all to it.. but...

Puff form:
A black puff with stubby, black arms and yellow, stubby, toeless feet (Black Kirby).​
Not very magically adept by himself (he uses a floating orb to channel his better spells), but has really good defence. Just a shame he lacks many ranged options, though the beasts he commands does make up for that somewhat.​
Too much block-

Masked form:
An average sized humanoid, black, slender limbed figure in a black, hoodless, gold lined cloak with a top hat. With a white face whose left half is covered by an also white mask.​
Magically adept, quick with the sword, and agile. Yet, not particularly strong, magically or not, and he himself is quite frail, unable to take as much as he can dish out.​
Sans intensifies.

Floaty form:
A floating figure with a black orb for a head, a rumpled wizard's hat, and a white cloak covered in coloured chemical stains.​
Can't really do many spells, but what he does know, he can use quite well.​
HAAAX AAAAAA

Xard:
Dark's alter ego, which takes control whenever Dark enters his crisis form. Yeah, because we've ever used that term.
Sadistic, arrogant, lazy... sort of Dark...
The MANIAC.

Gary Stu confirmed.

Hex's:
Puff:​
#E6E100 (normal)​
#D4A017 (Xard) (bolded, underlined)​
Masked:​
#4ADEDE (normal)​
#277594 (Xard) (bolded, underlined)​
Floaty:​
#D2042D (normal)​
#860111 (Xard) (bolded, underlined)​
A plant folk / purple flower with a face. That’s friends with four other guys for a reason in particular. Shockingly enough, my brain has her down as the ‘heart’ of the operation.

Has a fair selection of plant magic spells, and a leech root that can be used to leech someone else's life force. Said life force can then be used to heal herself or someone else she stabs. And could potentially be used to empower her attacks.

Funny tsundere.

Hex:
#41A85F (normal)​
#?????? ("Second life")​
A blue anthro-jay. One of Dark's best friends. The lancer of their team/friend group of 5.

Specialty: Stop. Allows him to nullify some of the energy an object has. He usually uses this to 'Stop' things in place by equalising their kinetic energy with the surroundings, but he can also use this to rapidly cool down things by nullifying their thermal energy, and send someone flying in a particular direction... but not at particularly fast speeds (It's discount telekinesis). Could also stop time but I'll have to find a way to make this work with other people's lore before I showcase this.
At least you can break out of the hold with a strong enough will.

Decently adept magically (in fact, he's a miscaster. Basically, he can purposefully cast his spells wrong for a chance at a more powerful spell), but also quite likes finding his opponents' weak spots and stabbing them for high damage.

Empath man but assassin

Hex's:
#0080FF (normal)​
The big guy, a red, burly, anthro dragon person.
Who is also big brained, and naturally clashes often with Dark in intellectual pursuits. Friends with Viren, kinda pseudo idek protective of Luis, and somewhat at odds with Vinessa.

Specialty: Multiply. Allows him to multiply the magnitude of any force vector near him.

Hex’s:
#990000 (normal)​
Stock-shounen hero / dude, and the only Demi-Myst in the group. Perfectly normal white teenager with black hair in unassuming clothes of a white un-collared shirt and blue jeans.

Specialty?: Copy. Allows for imperfect mimicry of the specialties of other shifters.

Robin Hood.

Hex's:
#050301 (normal)​
Dark’s nephew. That’s older than him.
An apparently teenager kid that somehow looks way older than he is regardless, due to his generally professional and polite demeanor.

Specialty: Obstruct. Allows him to create cracks in reality from which hazardous implements can be made. Surprisingly powerful since this is a control specialty, but subject to inflicting collateral damage on Light and his surroundings.

Hex:
#D1D5D8 (normal)​
#?????? (...something about davk.)​
A slender, grey-bodied butterfly person with navy blue and deep purple wings.

Specialty: Will. This gives her the ability to make white orbs that can alter people's wills by messing with their brain chemistry (thus making it work only on organic beings). How much of an effect they have is proportional with their size and inversely proportional with their speed. Orbs that can kill someone by making them stop their heart are about as big as beachballs and move sluggishly, while orbs that can make one slap themselves can be as small as a tennis ball and zip around like a bat.

Uses rather strong telekinesis and a plethora of shurikens (including a big one she uses as a shield and some kind of sword) when fighting. Nothing too fancy, but it gets the job done.

Basically a blue and purple Vivillon except she stole Kelsier's specialty.
Anyone who gets the second reference gets an imaginary cookie.

Hex:
#000080 (Normal)​
Light's secretary. A bee person.

Hex:
#EBAF4C (Normal)​
A grey chameleon with purple and yellow accents.

Specialty: Inorganic. She doesn't need the usual thinker, beater, and appendix shifters usually need in order to take on a sustainable form. Usually turns into wind a lot because of this.

Uses lots of wind magic, very reliant on her sword.

Fun fact: Formerly "friends" with Vinessa.

Hex:
#301934 (normal)​
Sniper. A red, hexagonal eye’d ant with a surprisingly large railgun, in stark contrast to their size. Rather stubborn and headstrong, loves hunting just about anything.

Specialty: Analysis. After focusing on a particular subject (be it a quiz or a person in battle), she gains a progressively redder aura and becomes better able to come up with an increasingly appropriate answer to whatever the subject throws at them (translates into a sort of kinda unreliable combat clairvoyance in battle, and into increasingly accurate answers in intellectual pursuits). However, she can only Analyse one subject at a time.

Sometimes, she even briefly achieves a 'flow' state in which she answers the Analysed subject's challenges perfectly, signified with... you guessed it: red eye flashes.

Is a big user mainly of earth magic, though she uses her railgun too as one of Daybreak's best snipers...despite also being able to hold her own in a close-range fight.

Antwoman.

Hex:
#B200ED (Normal)​
An imposing man in red armour with a black, motorcycle-style helmet and a golden cape.

Specialty: Resonate. This allows Carl to manifest part of his soul in reality as a falcon made of fire.

Uses rather powerful magic that he amplifies further with soul magic, to overwhelm his enemies in devastating flames when he isn't ramming them through with his lance. Though, he can take a look at the state of souls too.

All Might and Armarouge mixed in one.

Hex:
#CF1920 (Normal)​
A hulking blue box of a cyborg with a triangular eye...

Specialty: Manufacture.

A user of electricity magic and [redacted for now].

Ok I may or may not have took Soundwave as inspiration-
Hex:
#1E2F97 (Normal)​
A young teenager/genetic experiment, made by integrating his DNA with shifter DNA and unicorn DNA.

A pale white guy with white hair, blue, almost glowing eyes, a blue shirt, black shorts, and black and white trainers.

Uses ice and water magic, can burn blood on his body that isn't his own to triple his strength. One of the genemixes made to kill shifters.

Dark ripoff possibly because I Dark made first

Hex:
#2C82C9 (Normal)​
A white, anthropomorphic bunny cat thing in a rainbow coloured coat, with a grand total of 3 different alters, with different personalities: Loud and outgoing, reserved and pragmatic, and [redacted].

Doesn't know a lot of magic, but has some decent mobility spells and can make pretty rainbow notes.

O r i S a n s

Hex's:
#A91B0D (Aureil)​
#051094 (Rainbow Coat)​
#777B7E (Doom)​
A white, anthropomorphic bunny cat thing much like Aureil...in a large, billowy brown cloak. She's just kinda lost, and is extraordinarily normal.

H a h a h a

Hex:
#8B8589
I find the line of "W.O.R.T does not believe in temperature" extra funny when you realize that on 3 separate occasions he has noted that he is on fire. Usually from grabbing a weapon.
I am the one who creates spicy weapons
I AM ALSO THE ONE WHO FORCEFULLY OVERTAKES QUOTE LISTS
So I miraculously mentioned those two people overtaking Banana's quote list. I just didn't think it would happen LITERALLY.
DO NOT QUESTION ME

I AM THE LAST QUOTEBENDER
To me that is a contradictory statement. You are better off obsessed with dragons.
SMALL CHILD DETECTED.
INITIATING TRAUMATIZATION PROTOCOL.
Yes there was a whole joke that started out as me using my programming skills for evil and adding a minigame to Dragon Gold Clicker where you date TCF OCs.

I am among those of the van. I am a Passenger.
I am one among many who ride in the van.
If you're here, it means you've found something cool.
I've hardly made my rounds around here, yet here I am. The TCF is...probably one of the best places I've ever could have gone to...
I came here to roleplay and...found a community of people I can resonate with, people on similar wavelengths to me.
The people here I list now I thank for existing, put in...almost no particular order. For being cool. And for putting up with me for as long as you have.
Here we go.

Kitnight.
You made the Ship, buddy. I owe a lot to you...even if we do not share a lot in common.
...So thank you.

Shovel.
You're just. The funniest guy I will ever meet. Never change, bud. Always choose happy, no matter how hard it gets.

Orchamut.
One of the newer ones around these parts, and yet you fit right in. Original, creative, maybe super paranoid, but...despite all the things you criticise yourself over, you're still super lovable. Burning like a fine fire.

Mecha.
Bro got in with gunpoint *COUGH* Interesting protogen person who's casually chaotic and such. Pretty cool.

Sylv.
Calm and funny. Sire... you're a bit hard to pin down with words, but...wonderfully silly, caring...you bring a certain...calmly happy atmosphere to the table. Kind of like a cat, really. Naturally happy.

Fluxx.
You seem to love fun. You know how to be yourself. Your profile ever shifts between your interests...and yet you still stand, doing your best and flying high in Rubicon's skies. Just like Rusty frfr

Cherry.
Super. Duper. Happy. You spread positivity to all, and you love and love like there's no tomorrow, despite how the earth hates love. GO GIRLBOSS ALL OVER EVERYBODY NOW.

Dragonwolf73.
Hmm. A little scary, but...nothing I don't like. You're also meticulous, logical, and calm. With, hehe...endearing, shall I say, interests. Ever in the search of more to know. When it isn't all just dragons =p.

Midnight.
You're quiet and understanding. With a goofy side I love to see, rare but loving. All who forget you forget one of the brightest stars in the universe. You've been through so much, and yet...here you are, always trying. I believe in you.

Esther.
...Once upon a time I saw a star there too. Silly. Happy. Original. Wanting to make your etch on the world. Once.
And then...that just wasn't how it went. Whether it was because that's what you wanted, your own hopes dashed by your own hand or not...
I don't care anymore.
An elegy.
Pay attention to the name. And to the feels.

For all that remains in me when I think of you is void, and obligatory respect for someone I once believed in.
=)
For all those who were not named.
Either I wrongfully forgot about you, or...you're just a soul I have yet to see. Maybe someday you'll join their ranks if you want to get to know someone as..silly as me.

And here are names I have not named yet. Who I respect, and have yet to truly know. Honourable mentions, at the end of the day.

Ignis.

Kirbgirl.

Fladnag.

Chir'.

Strawberry.

Flask.

Federal.

IndigoGollum.

Oh yeah and Niko

Trophies

1. 0

The Axe

You elected to wield the blade against the arboreal horde...
  2. 0

Origami!

Happy Paper Anniversary! You've been a member of the Terrarian Community for a full year!
  3. 0

Chiliad!

Content you have posted has attracted a positive reaction score of 100.
  4. 0

One of Us! One of Us!

1,000 messages. 'Nuff Said. Thanks for being a loyal and active Terrarian!
  5. 0

This is....Terraria!

500 posts, huh? Your fingers must be pretty tired by now....
  6. 0

Terraria: The world that has been pulled over your eyes...

The Terrariatrix has you! With 100 messages posted, it's too late to turn back now!
  7. 0

Alert the Paparazzi!

Your messages have been positively reacted to 25 times.
  8. 0

You like me...you really, really like me....

Somebody out there reacted positively to one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  9. 0

Out of the Shadows...

A lurker no longer, you have posted your first message in our community forums!
  10. 0

Certifiably Terrarian

You are a True Terrarian! (Awarded for indicating that you own Terraria)
Back
Top Bottom