Recent content by bandit_304

1. bandit_304

Resolved Daedalus Stormbow with holy/jester arrows not firing stars

Are you firing holy arrows? If you use any other arrow type, the stars will not rain.
  2. bandit_304

Resolved Daedalus Stormbow with holy/jester arrows not firing stars

Neither unholy nor jester arrows make stars rain. This trait is unique to holy arrows. This is working as intended.
  3. bandit_304

Working as Designed Visual Bug ( Shadow Orb) NOT disappearing after unequipping from the slot manually.

Listen, this isn't a bug. The Pet slots weren't always a part of the game, and before they were added, you just needed to right click with the pet item and keep the pet item in your inventory to keep it active. Since that mechanic was never removed, whenever you take the active pet item out of...
  4. bandit_304

**REPORTED** game crashes frequently

Is your operating system Mac Mojave? I've noticed a few other people (myself included) who have had similar problems when playing on Mojave specifically.
  5. bandit_304

**REPORTED** Game not responding, increased lag.

Whenever I begin playing on a world, the game starts freezing every once in a while, sometimes going as far as causing the computer itself to freeze. This issue is most prominent when I load up a Master Mode world I had just created for 1.4, to the point where I can't even cut down a tree before...
Back
Top Bottom