Recent content by Baranorn

1. Baranorn

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Biome with tunnels filled with spikes, camp fires, and skulls on sticks. Pretty obvious once you find it
  2. Baranorn

tModLoader HERO's Mod - Terraria Creative Mode + Server Management + And Over 25 tools

Ah, hoping its intractable in the future. Being able to add some bull:red: items to a ban item list would be amazing for my server
  3. Baranorn

tModLoader HERO's Mod - Terraria Creative Mode + Server Management + And Over 25 tools

So i was going over group permissions and noticed a use banned items option. Could not for the life of me find any mention of that anywhere else in the toolbar. How would one go about adding/removing items to that list and viewing the list?
  4. Baranorn

tModLoader Universal Crafter

*Bug report* right clicking the universal crafter after placing it spams the chatlog with what stations are currently active. woot thats handy but the problem is it spams the entire message....for each crafting station thats active. so if 20 stations are active it spams the entire message 20 times
  5. Baranorn

*Rushes to build it and play with it*
  6. Baranorn

So does it work like a progression station now?
  7. Baranorn

tModLoader Turrets Mod [Work In Progress]

tested with the tf2 turret and it doesnt accept the endless ammo pouch for musket balls?
  8. Baranorn

I look forward to it! I just bring it up initially because you get to the point where you can craft it and.....well thats it, boom you got the best crafter ever. Progression adds that sense of "i earned all these crafting abilities"
  9. Baranorn

Would you really need to change the sprite though? Wouldnt altering the code as you progressed be enough? I mean you already have it so that if you install another mod that already has functionality with your crafter it just unlocks that mods crafting ability in yours Installing that other mod...
  10. Baranorn

Ever though about having the Universal crafter work as a progression item? like make it expensive but accessible early on and as you kill bosses it unlocks more functions?
  11. Baranorn

tModLoader Luiafk - Unlimited/Combinable Potions, Autobuilding stuff and more

so iv been wondering, all these unlimited buff potions, but no unlimited healing pots?
  12. Baranorn

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Is there a way to not have new players start with the Revengance item on their hotbar? like having it admin spawn only?
  13. Baranorn

tModLoader Vending Machines

i get that, i have a crafting recipe mod that shows me all available crafting recipes in the game, modded included, and it wasn't on there either. I just followed the mod authors original post instructions on how to make the vending machines and it does work. Just try it
  14. Baranorn

tModLoader Vending Machines

@Roxxz as far as i know they are already in there. I played this before 1.3.5 and all you had to do was kill them with the sword and use their souls in the crafting recipe to make their respective vending machines
  15. Baranorn

tModLoader [1.3.4.4] Upgrade System - Dushy's Upgrade

Looking forward to this running in the latest tmod. I really enjoyed playing with it before 1.3.5 came out
Back
Top Bottom