Recent content by Barney Bagon

1. Barney Bagon

tModLoader Help Needed for The Light's Facade Mod!

Hey everyone. I really need help for the current mod I own at the moment, which is the Light's Facade mod. I don't have a lot of time on my hands with exams and such, and not many people in my team also have time as well. I know at the moment some of you might be doing exams and such, which is...
  2. Barney Bagon

tModLoader The Light's Facade Mod (we are welcoming coders/spriters)

Ugh after 2 months of legit our mod doing nothing, our team has finally started working on the mod again. Sorry for late progress on this mod, It's just been people have being lazy (including me) and being busy. Back to schedule, beta should be up in the following weeks.
  3. Barney Bagon

Work is going good on the new mod.

Work is going good on the new mod.
  4. Barney Bagon

Thank you very much! It's alright. :)
  5. Barney Bagon

Oh really? I didn't know the discord link would expire 0-o Anyway, sure. I'll update it.
  6. Barney Bagon

Yes, you can attack in different ways we plan from this mod. We plan to make it unique on how you can attack.
  7. Barney Bagon

Hello all, my name is Barney. I present to all what me and my mini mod team have come up so far: The Light's Facade Mod. It's a mod designed on two different aspects: Shadow/Twilight. It's a heavily story based mod, and you choose one of those two sides. Each of the paths have significant...
  8. Barney Bagon

tModLoader Kalciphoz's RPG Mod

Wow, I just noticed this mod, and I have to say. I have played an hour straight on this mod and Calamity, and it's just awesome. It's like a totally new experience, and I enjoyed every second of it. However, I would like to say that it's VERY OVERPOWERED in a lot of ways at the start. xD For...
  9. Barney Bagon

tModLoader Working on a new mod, we need spriters/coders.

Cool. I see you joined the discord. Please send me an example of what you can do on the discord!
  10. Barney Bagon

tModLoader Working on a new mod, we need spriters/coders.

So, in case people are wondering what is the mod I'm working on, I'd really not say apart from the fact that it's based more or less on a story line. I can't really say too much about it, as I want to say more for the official release on the mod itself. This is now my 4th mod I'm working on, the...
  11. Barney Bagon

tModLoader The Granarble Mod! (W.I.P) (Coders and spriters are welcomed)

Yeah it is. As I said, chance that I might continue it. But, I don't know how high that is.
  12. Barney Bagon

Everyone, this mod is now dead. I'm sorry for hyping everything up, but I'll be honest. I think everyone enjoyed the idea, but I was just so busy, so I coudn't really work on it. I now have more time, and have a much better idea for a mod in my opinion. I don't know if anyone would be reading...
  13. Barney Bagon

In case if anyone is actually still following me, I'm working on a new mod, and decided to...

In case if anyone is actually still following me, I'm working on a new mod, and decided to abandon the old one.
  14. Barney Bagon

yes we will be working on a fusion of the biomes. Onyx biome, we are. ;)
Back
Top Bottom