Recent content by Baruc

1. Baruc

Terraria: Labor of Love is Out Now!

Good! Buy why Hallowed and Ancient Hallowed Armor no longer transmute into each other in Shimmer?
  2. Baruc

Working as Designed Terraria run in slow motion when frameskip off

But my computer performs well. GPU: Nvidiaa Geforce GTX 1650 with 2GB RAM dedicated RAM: 16GB DDR4 CPU: 9th generation Intel Core i7 And he started to give this problem recently. I played frameskip off and never had any problems
  3. Baruc

I wanted an alternative where I could keep frame skip off. Because the game is not smooth when I enable it
  4. Baruc

Hello, something is making my Terraria run in slow motion. I played it normal with frame jump disabled at 60 fps, but now it runs at 30 and is super slow. I don't know what happened to it run like this ... I've tried to reinstall (he's on an SSD) I've checked if he was really using my...
  5. Baruc

Texture Pack Durrani's Texture Pack Bonanza

Can anyone port this to version 1.4? I love this resprite
  6. Baruc

Texture Pack [PT] Louro José

Muito bom! E ainda serviu como homenagem<3
  7. Baruc

DPh Kraken's Better Wings

I loved it! Do you plan to resprite the other wings as well?
  8. Baruc

Blue Fairy over Flickerwick

If you can, I would like it! I'm sad that the devs only updated a few sprites in 1.4 and not all. We are lucky that the community guys do this for us, like you! :) I think besides me there must be other people who would like the update on Fairy Bell
  9. Baruc

Blue Fairy over Flickerwick

Why Flickerwick? I liked the idea! But I think it would be better and it would make more sense to update the existing fairy pet (The Fairy Bell).
  10. Baruc

The Timeless Traveler's set tweak by the concept's author

For me your version looks better. I think it should be added to vanilla
  11. Baruc

Better Summons Textures

I wish that in 1.4 they had updated the sprite of everything. Because the new ones are much more detailed and have a much more fluid animation than the previous ones, but luckily we have people like you doing this incredible job! :) As a suggestion it would be nice to have a Pirate Staff...
  12. Baruc

Resolved Liquids don't spread

That is the problem. He doesn't touch the ground and if I put it on the floor it stays in the pixel that I put (as shown in the picture) and it doesn't spread to the sides, understand? The same way it is in the image, the liquids stay, do not fall or go to the sides ... However I found out...
  13. Baruc

Resolved Liquids don't spread

This is normal? The liquids don't spread when I throw them with a bucket
  14. Baruc

Working as Designed Frozen Crates very rare

Only if I'm being very unlucky, because in all other biomes it is much easier to get the respective crates.
Back
Top Bottom