Recent content by base4

1. B

tModLoader Research from 1.4 in Terraria 1.3.5

Didn't help. The screen flashes "Loading..." whenever I apply a filter, perform a search, etc - but no items appear in the UI. I can input items and perform research, and the benefits of research such as infinite ammo and infinite of a block apply just fine. However, the UI remains empty...
  2. B

tModLoader Research from 1.4 in Terraria 1.3.5

The items in the research window aren't appearing at all, except for sometimes, when I can force them to appear by rapidly toggling the tooltip search function. I don't understand. Incredibly annoyingly, when it does work, it just breaks again every time I do research.
  3. B

tModLoader Time Acceleration

Time seems to change clientside. But the time doesn't change server-side! It resets to the server's time periodically. I am playing with a friend.
  4. B

Journey's End 1.4.4: Balance Feedback and Discussion Thread

I have some thoughts on the Night's Edge problem. The Night's Edge needs to not overshadow the Breaker Blade, and have less stats then the hardmode ore swords. I think, then, that the only real solution is to find a niche for the Night's Edge to fill that only applies to pre-hardmode...
  5. B

tModLoader DNI Equipment Upgrade

Compatibility with mods that add new tiers is an issue. My brother just pointed out that some top-tier items in Calamity are assigned to the wooden upgrade crystals. In addition, there is are appropriate crystals for post-moon-lord. Luminite is the highest tier in this mod, but some mods (namely...
Back
Top Bottom