Recent content by Based Keemo

1. Based Keemo

tModLoader Qwerty's Random Content Mod

Thanks a lot, keep up the great work :pinky:
  2. Based Keemo

Could you give an option (via config for example) to disable the prefixes added by this mod ? I'm really enjoying the content, but rolling the prefixes I want is incredibly difficult with all these modded prefixes popping up.
  3. Based Keemo

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Not entirely sure why all of the posts are suddenly only addressing the OP guns, but here are a couple possible solutions to the issue: 1- Limit the weapon's usability during a boss fight, some counter system like SCal's would do. 2- Make the ammo a drop from an enemy. This particular enemy's...
  4. Based Keemo

Just came here to appreciate the sky fortress and its troll of a boss. Having you chase him around the biome and its traps is such a cool concept.
  5. Based Keemo

tModLoader The JoostMod

Would you consider making the Stone of Evil a little easier to get in pre-hardmode ? Preferably without any requirements, like how you can acquire the rest of the stones from the get-go, just by finding them. (and yes i do sacrifice myself to dungeon guardians until i get lucky and snatch the...
  6. Based Keemo

tModLoader Pinky's content pack

Is there any possibility of a fix to the Enigma mod conflict within the upcoming patch ?
  7. Based Keemo

tModLoader Pinky's content pack

I've been waiting for this ever since I started playing terraria. :pinky::pinky::pinky:
  8. Based Keemo

tModLoader The Enigma Mod

I can't enter any of my worlds with both enigma and thorium enabled, gotta disable one or both of them to do so, otherwise it'll give me "failed to load, no backup found.". I've managed to create worlds (small, medium and large) with both thorium and enigma enabled. These worlds, like all the...
  9. Based Keemo

tModLoader Even More Modifiers Relaunch Beta

Could you please make the sealing cubes obtainable pre-hardmode ? maybe as a random drop or purchased from the goblin tinkerer. It kinda limits the mod's usability in the early game. My chances of getting the best modifier for a weapon (mythical, demonic, etc.) while avoiding the manacost/curse...
  10. Based Keemo

tModLoader Elements Awoken

I'm about to rant a little, but first, I really like this mod, I think you guys are doing a great job and I look forward to seeing more of it. Could you please make it so that the toy slime doesn't spawn randomly ? I know it's an extremely easy boss but do keep in mind that it has the king...
  11. Based Keemo

tModLoader Path of Modifiers — Prefix/Suffix System for Items

Hello again. I don't know if this mod is still in development but I'm going to mention this anyways, there appears to be a bug where the "X% damage per enemy debuff" can be stacked indefinitely by simply having multiple items with that modifier in your inventory. e.g. reaching ~500k dps with a...
  12. Based Keemo

Tool tModLoader: Browserfied (website version of mod browser)

This is the greatest tool of all time. (to me at least, since mod browser is eternally offline)
  13. Based Keemo

Sorry couldn't check the forums yesterday, I am on expert mode. That's great to know, thanks a lot!
  14. Based Keemo

Well, I've done some testing where i would go into a world with no armor/buffs and spawn in an eater of souls (44 damage) which would deal the average of 22 damage (almost halved) with enigma on, and around 40 damage (the norm) with enigma off. I've tried keeping enigma on and disabling a bunch...
  15. Based Keemo

Hi, loving the mod so far. With the latest update, v0.11.2.4, I've been having an issue where I take extremely reduced damage from all enemies, lowest is 4 damage instead of 1 for some reason. I've disabled enigma and all damage went back to normal. This is a new playthrough and I have yet to...
Back
Top Bottom