Recent content by Battle Bee

1. Battle Bee

tModLoader Kinda Like Overhaul Camera

Excellent mod, and should already be in vanilla. Would there be a way to make the transition to Rifle Scope zooming more smooth? As it is when you have a scope equipped and switch to a gun, the screen jerks heavily.
  2. Battle Bee

Weapons & Equip Sprites! - More Celestial-Tier Items

uwu/ I did allow a few people to use this :red: in mods, but all those mods ended up kinda dying. Besides nobody plays anything other than Calamity or Thorium anyways.
  3. Battle Bee

Texture Pack [MEME TEXTURE PACK] Papyrus Prime

This is my sprite. https://www.reddit.com/r/Terraria/comments/3qqn47/papyrus_prime_undertale_x_terraria/ You can still have this up, but credit me very openly. And for future endeavours, please make sure to find out who the creator of any content you get from Google is and ask for permission.
  4. Battle Bee

Weapons & Equip Sprites! - More Celestial-Tier Items

When I look at it years after the fact, they're actually rather bad. Perhaps I'll touch them up sometime.
  5. Battle Bee

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

A long while back I made a complaint that the mod browser is unusable due to the mod icon images being blocked, and asked for an option to turn them off. Does this option exist now? Someone had told me it would be worked on, but I can't find it. Cause the browser still completely locks up the...
  6. Battle Bee

tModLoader Dual Wielding

It is overpowered. I'm not sure why you would expect balance with this mod, it's basically purely to have a blast with wacky combinations of two weapons.
  7. Battle Bee

Tool tModLoader: Browserfied (website version of mod browser)

Pretty nice! The in-game browser doesn't function for me, this is very helpful.
  8. Battle Bee

Weapons & Equip Should the throwing class be a full class?

Sure, it's more logical, but do so and melee will have half as many weapon options. And what about the Daybreak? A throwing weapon amongst a melee-themed set? I would not be against yoyos being converted into throwing, though, but only if throwing is then expanded upon with more armour sets and...
  9. Battle Bee

tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

Now I really like this mod, but for my current playthrough the only change I want from it is the dynamic camera. The mod's settings aren't as broad as they probably should be for that purpose. I would love to turn off, say, the inability to use wings underwater, and how biomes effect debuffs...
  10. Battle Bee

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

So, I have the issue of Terraria locking up whenever the Mod Browser is opened, with this error message: From what I gather, the gist of it is this; I live in Turkey. Imgur is blocked in Turkey. When the Mod Browser tries to load up mod thumbnails, if those thumbnails are Imgur images, it...
  11. Battle Bee

Wavebank Sole Terrarian's Wavebanks

Hit me up if the videos I linked aren't workable into a wavebank or such. I'll give you new links.
  12. Battle Bee

Wavebank Sole Terrarian's Wavebanks

I've dreamt of this wavebank for over a year, but could never make it happen because of how incompetent I am - a Borderlands themed wavebank! Would include music from both Borderlands 2 and the Pre-Sequel. Also includes links directly to the tracks themselves. Thank you in advance!
  13. Battle Bee

Game Mechanics "Tactical" Reloads - Because reloading is a way of life

The massive Tediore logo didn't give it away?
Back
Top Bottom