BaumProductions
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Baum, sorry if it's a bit overdue but have you retrieved the loot in the desert biome chest yet? It has an accessory that is incredibly useful for all classes. It was right above your sunken sea, I highly recommend you use it.
    Hey! Just curious,
    What's your favorite boss in the Calamity Mod? You can state why too if you'd like to!
    BaumProductions
    BaumProductions
    I can only really speak for preHM bosses, since I have yet to see everything else. But so far I enjoyed the Perforators the most. Incredible soundtrack, horrifying but awesome looking sprite/animation and non-spammy with projectiles, but therefore they are deadly. This fight stood out to me the most.
    StopBoi
    StopBoi
    Sounds good! Thanks for answering!
    Hi Baum
    my name is William and i come from Sweden and on our english class we have to write about a passionate person and i wanted to write about you. But i can't find any information answering the questions i'm suppose to answer so i was wondering if i could just ask you. There are only 4 questions. You don't have to answer them if you don't want to c:
    Hello Baum,
    Big fan of you here from Czech republic! Thank you for all your videos they are all awesome to watch. As for me I have just watched your Calamity mod series and they are my new favorite! Anyway thanks for reading this and cya
    Reactions: BaumProductions
    P
    Precim
    Hello! It is me again! :D Have you thought about making Supreme Calamitas fight ? He has become much stronger since you fought him last time and would be a cool "pure action" video. (like the one you did with enraged plantera or with the pumpkin moon) I am trying to beat him now and all I can say that it is a super intense and fun fight. Just a thought. :D
    BaumProductions
    BaumProductions
    Yeah, I might get around doing that ;)
    Hey Baum! I really loved your Exxo Avalon playthrough! I was just wondering if you're going to do an Endo Avalon playthrough when it comes out. That would be really cool.
    Baum: I don't want Doggy to cry in a corner....or do I? You little piece of #!+=, I did not forget what you did to me last time, revengance's sweet my friend, hahahaha!

One of the best parts in this playthrough of Calamity. If you do Highlights, please inculde this in it. :D
    Heya Baum. Two questions about your playthroughs and such.
    1. In SacredTools, I have the feeling that you are post-moon lord in Episode 5, already. Is this true?
    2. When your calamity playthrough is old enough, will you do a new playthrough of it? A lot of new stuff happened since you ended it.
    BaumProductions
    BaumProductions
    1. yup
    2. chances are low of that happening
    Burst
    Burst
    Well, seeing that you had to farm for, for example, the Auric Tesla armor (which needs lesser farming now) and some bosses made you enrage (like "Super Plantera"...) yeah, I could already imagine that you don't want this again. Also, nice to hear that with you being post-moon lord in episode 5. That was so quick-
    Burst
    Burst
    What is your favorite weapon in Calamity Mod? My favorite is the Omega Biome Blade. For being a "inbetween" craft, it's really good and helped me to fight against the Profaned Guardians and Providence.
    wishing you a merry christmas, in case you don't make a video or anything.
    BaumProductions
    BaumProductions
    I AM DISAP POINT you are 1 day late since I'm a european dood.
    But thx, I wish you merry xmas too, enjoy and appreciate the time with your loved ones! :)
    Melly the WM
    Melly the WM
    well, now i know (should have by now really). i'm in the western side of the world. soooo.. don't hurt me pls
    hey. just dropping in to say your editing on your newest video was very nice, especially in the intro. thank you.

by the way, i learned this from another terraria guy called gungnir who got it from someone else, but an efficient way to get souls of night/light is to sit in lava w/ obsidian skin potion and simply let king slime burn in a pool of lava.
    BaumProductions
    BaumProductions
    Thank you! And also thanks for the tip, I guess the thing with lava is not really necessary. Once you get to hardmode you can probably kill king slime super quick anyway.
    Melly the WM
    Melly the WM
    just remember to do it where the souls would be dropped. lava is kinda like for.. automation, but you know.. yeah.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom