Recent content by beatrice69420

1. beatrice69420

it would be cool if you could see the king slime falling down during the slime rain, amongst the...

it would be cool if you could see the king slime falling down during the slime rain, amongst the other slimes falling in the background, before it spawns not unlike when you can see the meteor fall in the background before you get its corresponding message. itd also serve as a warning so the...
  2. beatrice69420

Terraria State of the Game - January 2021

nice, can't wait for crossplay.
  3. beatrice69420

Damn, five years since i've joined. Sure my activity has... dwindled, but I still check on here...

Damn, five years since i've joined. Sure my activity has... dwindled, but I still check on here from time to time. It's so mind boggling how much a person can change in such a relatively short time.
  4. beatrice69420

Stop. It wasn't funny for the first time, and it especially isn't going to be funny the 1000th...

Stop. It wasn't funny for the first time, and it especially isn't going to be funny the 1000th time while spamming.
  5. beatrice69420

Mobile Terraria Mobile 1.3 Release Date Revealed!

many thx to DR and everyone else involved for all of their hard work :happy:
  6. beatrice69420

"Also try Terraria!" - Minecraft

"Also try Terraria!" - Minecraft
  7. beatrice69420

k

k
  8. beatrice69420

it's rather empty in here.

it's rather empty in here.
  9. beatrice69420

no

no
  10. beatrice69420

i have to disagree. most people didn't hate it just because it "wasn't good" but because it...

i have to disagree. most people didn't hate it just because it "wasn't good" but because it shows how each year youtube is becoming more and more disconnected with their creators. the fact that the majority of the rewind was about fortnite really shows that youtube just wants to highlight all...
  11. beatrice69420

soon™

soon™
  12. beatrice69420

huh?

huh?
  13. beatrice69420

excuse me?

excuse me?
Back
Top Bottom