Recent content by Beaverrac

1. Beaverrac

Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

We have the martian vanity, but where is our Earthy pride? I present the Apollo vanity set, so that we can represent our home planet in style!
  2. Beaverrac

tModLoader Luiafk - Unlimited/Combinable Potions, Autobuilding stuff and more

Once you craft an unlimited potion, the effect will always be applied to you so long as the unlimited potion is in your inventory. The buff icon will not show up, but the potion effect will be applied. The 30+ stack mechanic is another option for unlimited buffs, but is not requited for the...
  3. Beaverrac

Terraria Amazon Store Launches Today - Plus Two New Terraria Shirt Designs!

The amazon store looks awesome! Time to buy something :)
  4. Beaverrac

Official The TCF Christmas Contest Submission Thread

My first thought when I saw this contest was Santa living in a Christmas tree, this is how it ended up. Hope you guys enjoy! (In-game creation)
  5. Beaverrac

tModLoader Luiafk - Unlimited/Combinable Potions, Autobuilding stuff and more

I'm not sure if this has been brought up, but I am playing on a local server in tmodloader version 0.10.1.5 and the tree harvester is not replanting trees after harvest. I tried placing acorns in the harvester and it still did not work. Am I doing something wrong or is this a bug?
  6. Beaverrac

PC Crash when hosting server (V1.3.4.3)

so two of my friends both have ipv6 and they can host just fine, I don't think this is the problem <double post merged by staff> My friend came over to my house and was able to host a working non-dedicated server on MY WIFI so I can confirm ipv6 is not the problem, it has to be something with...
  7. Beaverrac

ah ok thanks. I knew that terraria didn't support it but I didn't know that would effect the non-dedicated host.
  8. Beaverrac

I deleted my jsons and it would appear that that was not the problem. As for the dedicated server I am unable to use it as I have ipv6. (If you know of a way to get a terraria server to work with ipv6 I would love to know)
  9. Beaverrac

I have been playing terraria for quite a while now and have never had problems with crashing before. Recently I wanted to start a new world with some friends to try out the crossover update but when I tried to host a server (non dedicated) my game crashed. I tried verifying my game cache and...
Back
Top Bottom