Recent content by Bedlam_and_Chaos

1. Bedlam_and_Chaos

**REPORTED** 1.4.4 crashes to desktop when certain things spawn in

Strange things have helped with this. Not really sure why. Maybe they are overwriting some corrupted files? I went in with a old character, to the same map, and played with no problems. I went back to my new character, that I was crashing with, and no crashes for a few hours now. Seems like I...
  2. Bedlam_and_Chaos

Getting this every time the game tries to autosave now. It's unplayable. What crazy is that after I crash when saving manually, reloading, the game would work fine for hours. Like it erases a bad file or something. But each day I try to play, I encounter more problems. Now I can't even play...
  3. Bedlam_and_Chaos

I disabled all the rgb stuff in the config.json. I'm still crashing with the latest log above
  4. Bedlam_and_Chaos

I'm getting this a lot too. Crashes even when just sitting idle when I'm pausing the game, using a web browser or something. And, when trying to save the game.
  5. Bedlam_and_Chaos

Nope, no resource packs. I moved all items into chests, and was going to create a new character, but after doing this, saving the game, then crashing, reloading, and playing again, picking my items back up, I was able to play without any crashes, until today, after getting the latest patch. I...
  6. Bedlam_and_Chaos

I was playing yesterday, all day with no issues with a Zenith world seed. I didn't care much for that world, so I made a regular world, and crashed to desktop twice now in a very short time playing (3 times now). Once when a shooting star hit the ground, and another time when a digger spawned...
  7. Bedlam_and_Chaos

tModLoader Assorted Crazy Things; A Mod Full of Crazy Things

Heya... How does one get the Soul Harvester to spawn? I'm pretty sure it spawned once in the dungeon, but I don't remember getting any loot or souls.
  8. Bedlam_and_Chaos

tModLoader Echoes of the Ancients

Where do you get varsium crystals?
  9. Bedlam_and_Chaos

Re-Logic Announces Terraria: Journey's End at E3!

OMG, just let it go already!!! Where is Terraria 2? Vapor-ware, that's where. Otherworld is long dead now as well. The modding community has already finished this game, added to it, enhanced it, to death and back again. Move forward, not backwards!
  10. Bedlam_and_Chaos

Is Terraria 2 vaporware?

The OFFICIAL wiki begs to disagree with you. " Terraria 2 is to be the second PC installment of the Terraria series. It was originally revealed that Redigit will be working on Terraria: Otherworld before developing Terraria 2, but Terraria: Otherworld has since been cancelled.[1][2][3]...
  11. Bedlam_and_Chaos

Is Terraria 2 vaporware?

Is this game EVER coming out? I can't even find updates on it. It's been in development for 7 years, so I've read. Otherworld is long gone, so there's just T2 now and nothing, year after year. What gives?
  12. Bedlam_and_Chaos

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

I created a Barbarian's Essence, but I can't equip it. Do I need to use it with some other item? I cheated and gave myself the upgrade for that, I forget the name... I can't equip that either. Ideas?
  13. Bedlam_and_Chaos

Which mod keeps changing the game time???

Ahh, I figured it out. There was a mod called "TrueEater" that seemed to be the culprit. It didn't even show up in the mod list, but was in the mods directory. Removing it was rough, with the issues of left over items, and the inability to save my map anymore, but after I deleted all remnants...
  14. Bedlam_and_Chaos

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

Thanks. I just let it sit there then went AFK. It actually wasn't locked up. It took 5-10 minutes, but finally came up. It was coming up immediately before, which is why I thought it crashed the game.
  15. Bedlam_and_Chaos

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

Is the "backend" for the mod browser down? I was able to use it just fine for the past few days, but today, it locks up my game. All I can do it ctrl-alt-del but can't even get to the Task Manager, because my entire screen turns white.
Back
Top Bottom