Recent content by BelinhoBR

1. BelinhoBR

Working as Designed Tools dealing damage through "half-blocks"

Pretty sure this is a "feature" All AI can also see you through the block and try to shoot it (if they're a projectile enemy) Minions that phase through blocks can also attack through half blocks, as their AI can see through half blocks aswell, just like any other AI
  2. BelinhoBR

**REPORTED** Game suddenly goes on mute

When i minimize terraria and go to another apps for a while. Then come back, the game will have no sound at all, even if my configs are set to have 100% (yes i checked my phone's volume) It fixes itself if i just relaunch the game by closing it and then opening again, but its kinda annoying...
  3. BelinhoBR

**REPORTED** [Mobile] Wall of flesh did not drop any treasure bags!

Extra details: seed is the "getfixedboi" master mode difficulty, medium sized world (could not get a video to be accepted for upload :/)
  4. BelinhoBR

Terraria Turns Eleven - Town Slimes Are Coming to Celebrate the Occasion!

I want to know what wisdow the Grey old grandpa slime has to share with us
  5. BelinhoBR

Mobile Mobile Terraria quick-switch button improvements suggestion

Ya know the current quick switch button we have? It only alternates to torch and mining tools when aiming the crosshair, I have always thought that the quick-switch button mobile version currently has to be the most useless button ever, so what if i could change that? With this improvements...
Back
Top Bottom