Recent content by Bellatrix

1. Bellatrix

Game Mechanics Hybrid-class weapons

Oooh, I like this! I skipped over summoner because I didn't think a summoner hybrid weapon would ever make sense, but I agree with all of these.
  2. Bellatrix

Game Mechanics Hybrid-class weapons

It feels like there's a lot of weapons that rarely get a chance to shine, and are fairly vague in what class they belong to. So, what if certain weapons could belong to hybrid classes? By belonging to a hybrid class, a weapon is able to benefit from damage/crit buffs for two different classes...
  3. Bellatrix

Game Mechanics Flying downwards

If you use Soaring Insignia plus Celestial Starboard, you can travel horizontally at 84mph, and travel upwards at about twice that, both with excellent acceleration. As for downwards movement... You have to use Slime Mount, Portal Gun, or flipped gravity if you want to go faster than the 51mph...
  4. Bellatrix

Other Show/hide armour set bonus (mainly because of beetle and solar armour)

Oh yeah I'm pretty sure my brain has some information filtering issues, so I get extremely stressed from visual distractions that move in an irregular/striking fashion since my focus immediately snaps to it when it's not moving in a simple and subtle pattern Like how Wattpad has a progress bar...
  5. Bellatrix

Other Some QoL changes I've been noting down recently

Ropes breaking moss would be useful, I've run into that issue a few times. And yeah, cake buff is kinda weird because it's pretty powerful but the only way to use it is to carry it around and keep placing it down. 10% buff for 8 minutes would feel a lot better than 20% buff for 2 minutes...
  6. Bellatrix

Biomes & Nature A faster way to construct landscapes (like shovel but for placing)

I'm plenty satisfied with how fast I can dig in this game. I haven't even made shroomite digging claws, because I can already excavate a large area in just a few minutes. Building, however? I'm the type of player who actually wants to do something with the countless thousands of dirt and stone...
  7. Bellatrix

Other Option to use both original and otherworld music

The issue with using the otherworld music is that it gets repetitive fast, due to how few tracks there are. So, what about an option that simply makes the game check what vanilla track would be played for the context, what otherworld track would be played for the context, and picks one at...
  8. Bellatrix

Other Show/hide armour set bonus (mainly because of beetle and solar armour)

For the vain players out there who like a carefully-crafted look, nothing quite ruins it like beetles constantly buzzing about or a huge glowing shield bobbing up and down. In fact, if it wasn't for a resource pack someone made to deal with these two armours, I would have avoided using beetle...
  9. Bellatrix

So...the Slime Mount.

Has the slime mount been nerfed? I'm able to die to a dungeon guardian even if I hit it only a fraction of a second ago.
  10. Bellatrix

Blocks & Decoration Indestructible team walls, and team spawns

Special team walls should not be craftable. They are not at all useful in normal gameplay. If a player needs them, they would get it with an editor of some kind.
  11. Bellatrix

Blocks & Decoration Indestructible team walls, and team spawns

There's a bunch of things that bother me with map designing, and one of them is that I can't make a safe, indestructible base that only one team can enter. There should be walls that have the property of preventing anything from being created or destroyed in front of them, blocking liquids and...
  12. Bellatrix

Game Mechanics Expert mode shouldn't reduce health regen or increase defence

Increased enemy damage is sort of fun, mainly when it keeps weaker enemies relevant rather than making fresh enemies overpowered (which it partially does, although it doubles the damage of pretty much everything there are specific buffs for weaker enemies as the game progresses from what I've...
Back
Top Bottom