Recent content by thatsloppy

1. thatsloppy

PC I Recovered my Old 5 Year old Terraria 1.2 World and Player from Mobile from and transferred it to PC.

I spent a few hours going back and forth trying all these complicated steps to do it. At last, I did it. If you would like to see it, here it is. (Edit: I would post the steps, but I'm not sure if am allowed to.)
  2. thatsloppy

PC Could I run a server and play Terraria and the same time? I have a gaming pc.

Title says it all. I have 16GB of RAM.
  3. thatsloppy

Mobile How do I turn a cloud file into a .plr file?

Hello, I had a 1.2 mobile world and player which was saved in my Google Drive under the file type .csworld and .cs. I tried moving them into the the correct OldSaves folder and when I launched the game it couldn’t read the file type. How do I transfer that into the new 1.4 mobile file type?
  4. thatsloppy

Should I switch to pc?

For sure, I've had it for years and I don't regret buying it at all. Servers, Mods, TModLoader, and just using the keyboard in mouse in general changes Terraria on PC big time. Playing with a keyboard and mouse is a big game changer.
  5. thatsloppy

What's your 1.4 order for killing bosses/events?

1. Eye of Cthulhu 2. Eater of Worlds 3. Skeletron. 4. King Slime (I never like trying to get the rubys so I usually wait a while or wait till it spawns.) 5. Queen Bee 6. Wall of Flesh. 7. The Destroyer 8. The Twins 9. Skeletron Prime 10. Plantera 11. Golem. 12. Lunatic Cultist. 13...
  6. thatsloppy

Mobile 1.2 to 1.4 Transfer

I'll try that, I believe it's like "OldSaves" or something and it converts it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  7. thatsloppy

Mobile 1.2 to 1.4 Transfer

I have been playing Terraria for a while and I had an old device which broke and I got rid of it. It had all my Terraria worlds on it and I haven't played Terraria since. I went onto my Google Drive recently to see that all my old worlds were on there. I had the new version of Terraria already...
  8. thatsloppy

Tool My friends can't connect to my server online.

I've allowed my game through Firewall and made sure to give them all the correct info and it just takes forever to load and you can't get in. I don't know what to do anymore. Any solutions?
  9. thatsloppy

PC How could I revert my Terraria Version to 1.4.0.5? I use Steam.

I would like to revert so I could play on a mobile server from my PC.
  10. thatsloppy

How do some servers have example.com as their IP and how could I get mine like that?

I made a server and I want to see how I could get a custom name like some of the other servers.
  11. thatsloppy

Resolved [Mobile] Is there any way to get the Classic Mobile controls on Mobile?

When I played 1.2 mobile I loved the controls. They were very easy to use and now with the 1.3 update I feel like all the controls are too confusing and messy. Is there any possible way I could get it like 1.2?
Back
Top Bottom