Recent content by benkuhnert6

1. benkuhnert6

Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

anyone know if theres a fix for the lag on mutiplayer? i dont mind it but my friends are going crazy with monsters going back and forth XD
  2. benkuhnert6

sad to hear modding is gona stop this has to be one of the best mods out here to date Shame not gona see acarde dungeon or reforgeing brought back :/
  3. benkuhnert6

anyone know if the arcade dungeon is still in and how to get it or has it been taken out ?
  4. benkuhnert6

will the blacksmith ever make a return i love the idea of powering up our weapons :c
  5. benkuhnert6

anyone got info on templar class cant find it on wiki
  6. benkuhnert6

PC WTS: Vampire knifes

i would like to buy one
  7. benkuhnert6

Wavebank Legend of zelda custom wave bank

oh your right will edit and fix right away thanks >^.^<
  8. benkuhnert6

Wavebank Lollipop's Wavebanks

orighty i spent 6 hours createing this thing. https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/legend-of-zelda-custom-wave-bank.27201/ that link is to a legend of zelda wave bank for eveyone who wanted it. i created it off the list JuanFcoS posted good picks. i got to give props to virtuous and...
  9. benkuhnert6

Wavebank Legend of zelda custom wave bank

hey eveyone been seraching around for a wave bank for 1.3 fetureing legend of zelda music and no one has got around to making one yet so i went ahead and made one for all of us legend of zelda fans ^.^ track list 1 Night - Title Theme 2 Eerie - Fire Temple 3 Overworld Day - Hyrule Field (Main...
  10. benkuhnert6

you mind if i post a link to the thread after i finish it so it dont get lost with all the threads ^.^ if not i totally understand
  11. benkuhnert6

ah ok i didnt notice. thats all understandable well i started on the wavebank myself gona create a thread in a bit after im done createing this wave bank for all the LoZ fans :D <3
  12. benkuhnert6

so virtuous you gona eventually make a Legend of zelda pack? a few of us have asked for it but you never really replied or quoted that u even considered it
  13. benkuhnert6

really would love to see some LoZ love up in here :D
  14. benkuhnert6

yea i just noticed it had it in the rar file im a idiot lol but thanks for the help
  15. benkuhnert6

i have looked all over the place wiki youtube google i cant figure out how to set up a server for Nterraira anyone help me out?
Back
Top Bottom