Recent content by Berserker66

1. B

Tool [1.3] Omnitool, world creation, mapping, backups and more.

That's the update server no longer existing. It should launch regardless though and you can ignore the error.
  2. B

Not really. I have a big todo list of what I wanted in an updated planetoids, but well, I haven't played Terraria in years and there isn't really anything driving me to implement that, so I'm doing other things with my time.
  3. B

I am still maintaining it, yes.
  4. B

Released V18.5.1 Worlds with Seed should now load fine. Not much else in this update.
  5. B

About 2-3 years ago I saw a 4v4 video on it. Beside that I never got "feedback" for that feature.
  6. B

Omnitool can read any standard Terraria worldformat, which includes some modded ones like N Terraria. It also can process worlds up to 64000 x 64000 tiles, though Terraria's large worlds are only 8400x2400. So if the file format is compatible then you can throw some rather large worlds at Omnitool.
  7. B

I dont know what that is, so probably not.
  8. B

Omnitool V18.5 has been released! super image now uses google maps API worldrender can now be used from console again ("omnitool worldrender" then follow console prompts) ^ allows rendering of worlds on servers terrariaonline.com link removed removed a message about cloud saves not beeing...
  9. B

They're not really compatible from a programming standpoint, TerraCustom is a mod in C sharp, while omnitool is build from scrap with python. There is a bridge nowadays between them, but even then there is a limited point in doing that. What I would like is a mod that significantly increases the...
  10. B

I'd still like to eventually do the 1.3 stuff. However, it needs a rewrite of core planetoids code, which cascades up to requiring pretty much a full rewrite if done proper. I've never squared away the time needed to do that. Plus I myself never even played with the 1.3 content, which I need to...
  11. B

Tedit doesn't work? Didn't they update to 1.3.3? Anyway, planetoids should still work fine. The last major content patch to it was a year ago though, but it was tested to work with hardmode stuff, fishing etc. Sometimes the oceans aren't valid though, it's unfortunately a bit up to luck whether...
  12. B

Linux Linux Server won't start properly

I tried to update the wiki, but then this happened:
  13. B

Omnitool V18.4 has been released! Updated to Terraria 1.3.3.1 stuff Less chance of future terraria patches breaking mapping What was your issue? The party update didn't change anything that broke Omnitool as far as I'm aware, so no release was made, as all I could update was colors for the...
  14. B

The new version is out, can you confirm your crash is fixed?
  15. B

Fixed in https://github.com/Berserker66/omnitool/commit/2446dcdce26cd20f33e6d585ee7f725503f72fb0 Will try to get an update out soon, will also include a big french translation revision by KenAlin.
Back
Top Bottom